• AM

AM
Format: MP3 Album|Change
Price:£7.99+ £3.99 shipping

on 3 March 2014
This albums thumps and grinds in swirl of rock and roll. The beats, the hooks, the bass-line catches you from the beginning on a rip-roaring ride. Lyrically this is an album filled with clever phrasing from a decidedly Northern and working class perspective, which explores those in-between relationship events, such as staying at a party in someone's house in the hope of getting off with them at the end of the night or phoning your loved one when you've had a few too many drinks. In this aspect the lyrics recall Pulp at their best, when the listener can identify with the thoughts and feelings of the narrator, and there is no trite cliche here. The melodies take you into unexpected corners and I often wondered how Alex Turner remembers all those words! I can't get those dirty riffs out of my head and I have been listening to this obsessively ever since I bought it. My only regret is having it on my wish list for months before I took the plunge. Buy it and buy it NOW!!!
on 14 December 2016
Lost my old cd and orders a new one
Had it on since it arrived and loving every minute
Can't say anything more than ace brilliant band and brilliant album :-)
on 21 October 2016
Great album and great quality vinyl!
on 9 January 2015
A longtime requested present. Sadly the album comes in the cardboard style case which doesn't protect well after multiple times of taking it out and putting it back. Why do they do this? ... anyway, overall a good album well received.
on 8 November 2017
a gift and enjoyed
on 15 January 2018
Brilliant CD!
on 8 January 2018
great
on 18 February 2017
Not the best album but ok, nice to be on vinyl,good fast delivery
on 6 April 2014
The cd's in my car. The digital copy is on my tablet and phone. And the tracks are in my head even when I'm not listening to it! Awesome tunes. Brilliant lyrics. Stylishly delivered. Best track? For me - Snap out of it. I only wish I could.
on 22 July 2017
Great item with fast delivery.