• AM

AM
Format: MP3 Album|Change
Price:£7.99+ £4.49 shipping

on 19 March 2018
I ordered this item on vinyl as I absolutely loved listening to it on Spotify, and was really looking forward to adding to my collection of vinyl. However, the record was scratched on the final track of the first side and the second side was unplayable, and the actual record was warped. Amazon kindly replaced the album for me and the replacement arrived today. However the same issues persisted. The record was scratched and warped. It’s a shame as this is a great album and one of the Arctic Monkeys’ best. After looking at the reviews here it must just be a bad pressing. I’m going to be receiving a refund soon, and would recommend someone looking to buy this album exercise a bit of caution when ordering this in vinyl, you may have a turkey on your hands.
4 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 December 2017
Great rock/pop album. Easy to listen to. Really good sound. I am pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 21 October 2016
Great album and great quality vinyl!
One person found this helpful
on 9 January 2015
A longtime requested present. Sadly the album comes in the cardboard style case which doesn't protect well after multiple times of taking it out and putting it back. Why do they do this? ... anyway, overall a good album well received.
on 6 May 2014
A dark and moody masterpiece by the Arctic Monkeys, packed full of memorable set pieces that could all stand on their own as singles. One of those rare albums that has instant appeal and yet continues to reveal more and grow with subsequent listens. Definitely falls into the category All Killer, No Filler!
on 15 January 2018
great
on 7 July 2017
Good quality and service
on 25 February 2014
OK I'm biased, I love Arctic Monkeys ever since their first album which was a perfect first forray. This fifth album is them back on form and flawless. For those wanting to access their music for the first time (now go to the back catalogue) or the fanboy like me. I love it and them.