• AM

Format: MP3 Album|Change
Price:£6.99+ £3.99 shipping

on 1 February 2015
good album arctic monkeys at there best
on 4 November 2014
arrived as described and in quick time.
on 12 December 2014
good price, good music for driving ;-)
on 6 December 2014
Wicked album, the Arctics are the best
on 15 October 2013
They're growing up, not the same british style band that i 've been listening for, but i like it. Turner has to concentrate himself to amercanize his nusty, sophisticated accent to get America...
on 11 June 2016
Cheaper in hmv . Really good though .
on 21 January 2015
BUY THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY :)))
on 20 February 2014
I heard the cd one time and it everything seemed good. Two weeks later I heard it, this time paying full attention, and there it was a cd burning error at around minute 1.47 or close. Shame . To the publisher. It bothers. It made mad. But what to do?

That is something where neither I or Amazon is responsible. Could happen to anyone, Sadly it happened to me.
on 2 December 2013
omg, I did not like the arctic monkeys and my husband did. but when I watched them in concert I fell in love with this and now I cant stop playing the cd highly recommend.
on 25 September 2013
Great tunes. I am not an Arctic Monkeys fan but since hearing Alex Turner's stuff for the Submarine soundtrack I've started having a listen. And this does not disappoint.