Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 November 2013
I fall in love with Volume 1 , I'm so glad that this one is another winner. The big names and hits from Brit pop Girls of the 50/60's plus some of the releases we failed to find in our record shops , sadly neglected Susan Maughan ,Julie Grant and Maureen Evans just to mention a few , Diana Dors ? Yes did hear that she recorded at one time but never found a recording of Hers till now .
Another double adventure with the girls ,I loved the first volume and I love this one just as much "Top Marks" . Any chance of a third volume ?
Thanks Amazon keep coming up with the goodies !
on 12 January 2014
This would be a very good cd if the title was honest.

Dusty's name and picture is on the sleeve but there are no Dusty tracks included, there are however two by The Springfields which Dusty was a member of.

Not a good trade description and I'm surprised the previous reviewers did not pick up on this.
on 20 March 2014
A good CD which we have played a few times. If you like this music era then you will be happy with the CD.
on 3 March 2015
Great cd if you like the oldies. Long listening time too, great if you're using a personal cd player, as I will be in the summer beside a pool!!
on 22 May 2015
Another in this wonderful series. I always find I have a lot of the tracks but the price is worth it for those I have not got
on 4 April 2016
a nice collection of mainly pre merseybeat u.k.girl singers 90% good tracks and 10% really awful but worth the price anyway.
on 15 January 2014
A substantial number of repeats on this set - but worth buying for some of the rarer tracks
on 4 May 2015