on 5 March 2015
Perfect. I wore these trousers in Iceland where it was extremely windy, snowy and cold and I did not have any problem at all. They're very comfortable and did the job. I only wore a pair of thick tights underneath and it was enough. I sometimes sat in the snow and walked in extremely windy weather and the trousers protected me in any conditions. Just for information I'm size 12 and ordered size L and they fit perfectly. Recommended.
on 7 January 2015
Great ski pants however please order larger than you require. My daughter is a size 10-12 and required large
on 20 September 2015
they look good quality, but unfortunately, as i am a size 10-12, based on other reviews, i got sizes medium and large to try and they came up huge. I'd say the medium is around a size 14. so to help others out, get a size small if you you really are a size 10-12!
on 8 April 2014
These were good quality at a reasonable price.. I'm a beginner skier so didn't want to get anything too expensive.. these were a great buy and look great on, kept me warm, and washed really well.
I can recommend.
on 15 February 2016
Looked great, felt sturdy and exactly what I wad looking for.
Ordered a size medium and am a size 12 bottom at the moment. They did up but not any room left to move!
I'd highly recommended size 12 to go Large.
on 24 December 2013
I got this in XXS. I'm super petite (154 cm or 5 feet), finally I'm no longer stepping on my trouser bottoms with every step. Slightly too long still, but I imagine that with ski boots on it should be fine.

It should also be noted that my bottom/hips etc are pretty much nonexistent, so XXS fit well. Waist size is approx 26 inches, but there's elastic at the back so it can expand a bit. I imagine if you're slightly curvier you might want to size up or get a different style. The boot cut does cling to your thighs.

I like the zipper pockets as well - great for money/phone.

I haven't tried this on the slopes yet so can't comment on durability/waterproofing/ actual ease of movement when skiing.
on 20 January 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my sister. She really loves them. Price, size and fit all tip top!
on 11 May 2014
Love these pants, i would be size 10 , and got them size medium, fited perfect, water proof, i would advise to wear leggings under, cos it can be a bit sticky to your body, other then that very happy.
on 24 December 2015
Ordered XS and I am a UK size 6 and height 5'1 - a little big around the waist however if wearing leggings underneath then its better, also a little long however fine with ski boots on. So overall happy. Very warm and comfortable.
on 15 March 2015
They fit like a dream and were really comfortable. The only reason they didn't get 5 stars is that due to being a snowboard I was sat on my bottom quite a bit and they didnt feel as warm as my previous one. That being said I would still buy these again.