on 6 September 2016
Looks larger than it actually is. My daughter is 9 and the 9-10 fits great with a little bit of room for growing. My daughter uses this for her skiing lessons and it is very warm and water resistant. Its a lovely shade of pink and looks great on. It also has a detachable hood that just pops on and off. Its very well made and I am very happy with the overall quality of the item. I haven't washed the item yet but will update this review if there are any problems after it has been through the washing machine. Is a very good price although I did have to wait about a week for delivery.
I would recommend this to others.
10 out of 10.
on 27 January 2018
Quality is excellent. Warm, water proof, exactly what you'd expect from a well known brand. Sticthing is strong, its easy enough to get on and off, but it is ENORMOUS. I read the review but still bought a 3-4 for my small nearly-three year old (wears 2/3 normally). I wanted him to wear it while we cycle so he wouldn't get cold, went a bit bigger do his legs don't stick out when he's sitting. I was very surprised when it arrived as it fits my large five year old better than the nearly- three year old it was intended for. Not to worry. My 5 year old (who wears size 5/6) is making some use of it before he passes it down to his little brother.
review imagereview image
on 8 February 2017
I bought it for my little one as we went for a trip to colder country and I loved this product. I was very warm. It can hold warmth quite well. Maybe in very low temperature not, but in -10 it was even bit too warm. I ordered for my 3yo, who is bit taller than other kids in her nursery group, so I would call her quite tall for her age and the suit was bit too long for her. Nothing what can't be fixed with rolled up trouser ends, but at least I can be sure it will still fit her next year when she will be 4. So size I would say is just about right. Good quality product and I definitely loved the price. In comparison with the other products I was reviewing before I am definitely happy I got this one.
on 4 April 2016
its a brilliant bit of kit.. super warm. I read the reviews about the size and did take the advice to order smaller. I have a normal sized 5 yr old granddaughter in the 3-4.. which is absolutely fine for this winter.. the 5-6 size would have been too big. terrifically warm however and hood it good. well made.
on 11 November 2016
Lovely quality. It's quite big on my little girl but she normally wears 1.5-2 and I had to get 2-3 as it was the smallest size available so I'd imagine it's fairly true to size. Seems cosy. My daughter feels the cold and so far she hasn't complained since this jacket came. Worth more than the money I paid.
on 6 December 2015
Lovely quality, longer in the leg but you can tuck the bottoms up and they will get more wear out if it , fits well around waist and the sleeves have Velcro so that they can be adjusted around the wrists . My daughter is lovely and warm in it and no longer complains she is cold when we go for Winter walks.
on 19 April 2017
I have two of these, one at home and one at school. I purchased when my daughter was 3, she is now nearly 5 and they still fit her. They are very snug and keep her very warm during forest school days. I wouldn't be without one and next winter I will definitely buy the next size. They wash well too and dry quickly which is imperative when used daily. I thoroughly recommend.
on 27 December 2016
These are toasty warm. Lots of reviews said they were too big, and although they are a little big, they are fine. I bought 7-8 for my 6 and 7 year olds. They'll do a couple of years at least, maybe three.
on 6 May 2015
Good value for money. Size 5-6 is actually more like size 7. My daughter is 120 cm and it will fit her perfectly next winter. Good thing I had read the reviews before I placed my order.
on 1 September 2016
This is the second one I have bought. Hopefully this bigger size will last as long as the first one. We got a good two years wear out of the last one. Handed it on to another child when it was outgrown. Washes really well.