on 16 October 2013
I will definitely recommend this product to friends & family. It's useful for the summer as well as winter, as the faux fur lining is removeable. With the lining, it's very warm and cosy & the large hood keeps the head and ears warm in the colder months.

The sender estimated a delivery date of 3rd - 23rd October, product arrived on the 3rd. Only downside was that it obviously needs to be signed for, unfortunately as no one was home at time of delivery, it was left at the nearest post office, which was about 5 miles away.

No other issues.
15 people found this helpful
|44 Comments|Report abuse
on 29 January 2014
Bought this for my 14 yr old daughter for Christmas and spent £48.19.
She wasn't pleased with the quality so sent it back costing me another £10.It was a recorded delivery but silly me lost the receipt....and yes you guessed....they never received the Returns!!
I lost the Receipt...but SOMEONE signed for it!!
Very disappointed with T&G direct...got a few empty promises about looking for the ''lost' item and when I needed more information they promptly started to ignore my E-Mails,staff were very unhelpful...
Company is in China,the returns go to a building in England.
You live and you learn....I'll never buy from a Company that's abroad again!
4 people found this helpful
on 7 February 2014
This coat is my daughter's current favourite item of clothing. It has already lost one of the toggles, & the cover of a snap fastener, which were a bit flimsy, but for warmth & appearance it is a good item at the price.
One person found this helpful
on 3 November 2014
A lot thinner than I thought. Definitely not warm enough for winter weather. The faux wool lining is very thin and attaches kind of funny to the outside jacket part so it looks semi-attached kind of. Not super pleased with it, as even looking closely at the picture doesn't show these less than optimal features.
on 16 November 2014
Sizing was a bit confusing and the colour is darker than in the photo. I'm a size twelve and a large fitted me!! Inside fleece is a bit thin, will need a jumper on, good for the price!!
on 17 November 2013
Coat true to size. Comfortable and cosy. Delivered by 6 Nov which considering it could arrive any time between 5 Nov and 25 Nov I was really please about. Could just do with being a little more water proof. Good value for money. Would recommend it :)
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 1 November 2014
Wait for this item took weeks. Ordered for my daughters 14th birthday came to late and what a disappointment when it arrived! Looks nothing like the photo, quality appalling, would do better in Primark at half the price. Really do not buy this item.
on 18 December 2013
This snuggly warm coat is exactly how it looks, no deceiving looks, it is what it is! So happy with this purchase perfect to keep me warm this winter! Was delivered quite promptly and i am 100% happy! I would definatley purchase from this seller again! Thanks!
One person found this helpful
on 1 October 2014
My Daughter LOVES this coat and it is better quality than her Sisters one that is similar but over double the price. Buy it, you wont regret it.
on 27 October 2013
I bought this for my 14 year old daughter it looks really good and great value for money highly recommended
5 people found this helpful