Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 4 January 2015
My 4yr old grandson loves that it says Good Night George on the front. His face is a picture when he puts them on!! :-) I'm so pleased I bought them for him and they are a good fit too!! Could have been a bit cheaper but still happy!!
on 23 September 2013
A bit disappointed thinner material than was hoping for. would probably buy again for the summer. Picture on front looks really good.
on 5 January 2017
Very cute pajamas - but the material is not quite the comfortable cotton I expected for a small child. The pajamas fit slightly smaller than expected. My child loved them! They do fade rather quickly after the second wash ...
on 4 November 2013
Loved it!! My little fella loved to as well and it's hard to get peppa pig stuff for boys.. Great buy will deffo buy off this seller again
Thanks
on 3 October 2014
all the items I have purchased off Amazon have been excellent, I love the choice you have, it is also nice to find something a bit different. Quality counts.
on 25 May 2014
These pyjamas are lovely and fit really well. However the colours seem to fade after just a couple of washes. My son doesn't seem to mind though!
on 13 January 2014
Lovely cosy pj's. My sons loves wearing them. True fit to size. Also product does fade or shrink in the washing.
on 9 November 2013
These are a great item i bought for my grandson,very popular and well worth the money.would recommend them to anyone.
on 21 December 2016
Hopefully they will fit me for xmas. I am on a diet now to lose 10 stone and 15" oof my legs, 20"" off the chest and they may just fit. Otherwise they are going to my grandson.
on 5 August 2014
These are a great item i bought for my grandson,very popular and well worth the money.would recommend them to anyone for a lovely Birthday or maybe Christmas present..

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated