Size: XX-Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£29.95 - £106.99

on 13 December 2013
The jacket was everything I expected it to be, it matched all the criteria on the description and more.
It was delivered a day later than expected but I put that down to Royal Mail, and when I contacted the seller about it they responded quickly and were very helpful.
A great service all in all.
on 12 November 2014
The jacket is NOTHING like the picture. The picture makes it seem mainly white with hints of blue on hood - completely different coat to as advertised! Will be returning!

If could give 0 stars would.
on 12 January 2014
I love this ski jacket but it lost a star because the hood was not as full and fluffy as it appeared on the picture. Otherwise it fits well with nice top button detail and well made. Have not being skiing yet so not check out the warmth
on 7 December 2014
I wanted the white one, but they had run out. Based on the photo being almost identical I decided to go for the 'frosted blue' one.
Luckily I love the style of the jacket as it is in no way close to white, rather a baby blue. I would return it but it is too close to my skiing holiday to find a replacement jacket now.
on 23 April 2014
I bought this lovely coat for my neice and she absolutely loved it. She said it was stylish and warm.
on 12 December 2014
Really love this and so many useful inside pockets and so warm as well as soft fabrics and stylish
on 5 April 2015
Warm, cosy jacket
on 17 February 2014
I am size 18 t0 20 did not fit far too small sent for xl still too small so returned both jackets
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse