on 19 January 2014
Bought this jacket for a skiing trip to Austria. Absolutely fantastic quality, very warm and lightweight. All round excellent purchase, would recommend very highly. Sizing is spot on.
on 31 January 2015
I bought this jacket in the Black Friday sales period and have waited for 3 months before I reviewed it. I wanted a lightweight padded jacket rather than a bulky coat to wear to work (rather than for skiing). I have to say I am delighted by it. Excellent price (less than £30). The shell seems water repellent though I have not put it through heavy rain. The lining is a lightweight soft but fairly substantial fleece great for wearing on top of relatively lightweight jumpers. There is an abundance of pockets and zips (great as I have given up taking a handbag to work) and the hood is really useful-though zipped so you could remove it. The colour makes it visible and night and it is lightly tailored. I am a size 10 for tops but usually a size 12 for jackets; the size 12 is a perfect, fairly slimline fit. If you want the jacket to fit over bulky fleeces or jumpers you might want to go a size bigger. The sleeves are a good length (I am 5'6") wth an inner and outler seal and the sleeves also have a light lining. Windproof and much warmer than my heavy waterproof, though I suppose if I wanted to be out in the current snow for any length of time I would think carefully about adding a layer.
on 29 December 2014
Great buy! Very good quality ski jacket. Nice design. Have been skiing in minus temperatures and am very pleased with it. Would recommend. Sizing was good for me. 8/10 on top, size S but if you have wide hips, I'd recommend a size up.
on 19 April 2014
Excellent first class quality coat. Very warm and thick. So comfortable to wear with lovely soft fleece lining. Extremely good value for the money.
on 22 May 2014
I am totally sad at not owning this jacket... The reason being was I didn't know the sizing chart was available. After having sent 2 back from trying on I couldn't wait to get the size I wanted... but was told I couldn't have another size although they where in stock?.. I ordered it on a fantastic bargin and paid for the postage return so I am at a loss as to why. The jacket is still available but at the original price which sadly I can't afford. The Jacket was lovely to try on. Pockets would have been very useful. It had a lovely feel both inside and out. So cosy and warm. I would recomend it..
on 3 October 2015
Love this jacket it's perfect as I get cold really easy but this keeps me lovely and warm it felt small to begin with but it seems to fit better after a little bit of wear I would definitely recommend!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 May 2015
Lovely ski jacket. I'm a size 12 but bought a size L so that I could wear layers beneath without feeling restricted in . movement. It doesn't look too big. Nice and warm with lots of pockets.
on 27 November 2014
I really liked this jacket but was very disappointed at its size. It seems Tresspass undersize their clothing which is a shame as they have some really nice jackets.
on 11 December 2014
Brilliant jacket, very warm and cosy and fits well. The arms are slighly baggy but apart from that a wonderful jacket. the design is brilliant. well worth the money
on 8 December 2014
lovely jacket but VERY small made. Customers would have to order two sizes larger than normal.

See one answered question