Customer reviews

Trespass Men's Bezzy Ski Pants - Black , XX-Small
Size: XX-Small|Colour: black - black - black|Change

on 17 March 2014
Really great trousers brought for a trip to Iceland, kept my partner very warm and cosy, as well as dry.
on 9 November 2017
Exactly as advertised - very happy!
on 29 January 2017
I used to have Trespass trousers when I went skiing as a young teenager for the first time but have obviously developed since then that was 10 years ago. Although "small" "medium" "large" "XXL" is kind of ambiguous for sizing it fits just right not too big not too small, it is a bit of a gamble buying clothes online but I'm usually the biggest size that shops carry but I've had XXL stuff that was tight round the shoulders for a shirt and XL trousers too big round the waist so I guess I got lucky and got it just right with these. Length is fine i'm about 31 inch leg and they got flare at the bottom to accommodate ski boots which is all good. No issues, I'm going skiing in a few days so I can probably come back and explain in more detail but having tried them on I got no reason to send them back so i'm giving 5 stars. just to give some perspective i'm 6'3 and about 300lbs and there is no issues . Normally i wear 38-40 waist in men's trousers so if you are similar it should be okay for you.
on 17 February 2015
I'm a bit of a crazy skier so take this review with a pinch of salt.

Pros-
Warm and comfortable
Nice color

Cons-
The inside layer ripped for me after only a little use, I had to stitch them back up.
One of the clasps at the bottom of the trouser legs broke almost as soon as I tried to open it.
Outside layer on one of the knees ripped after falling on some ice.
Took ages to dry even on the radiator so 60% of the days I went out with wet salopettes.
on 7 March 2015
They ripped after 2 days, which is annoying as i haven't been able to return, ripped from normal use on the seam noless. wouldnt expect this from Trespass, either faulty or fake
on 15 May 2014
Unfortunately this ripped right in the crotch area halfway into the Snowboarding trip from a simple squat. If i went a size up from this it would be way to big.
on 12 January 2015
just got these im 6ft 1 and 32 waste and ordered medium perfect fit and look and feel great
on 13 January 2014
I was recently in Andorra for a weeks skiing holiday. It was my first time so I was unsure as to what type of ski wear to buy. I am a regular buyer on Amazon.co.uk so I searched about here.
These ski pants had a great rating and they were cheap in comparison to ski pants I had looked at in many local retail outlets, so I snapped them up.
They came within a few days and I was extremely happy with them. I am 6ft 3" and have a 32" waist so I figured that the large would be the best size....and it was. They have adjustable Velcro straps on the side to tighten in as needs be and the length was perfect.
They were nice and warm on the slopes and gave plenty of protection from falling and snow getting in.
The addition of the salopettes was also excellent because I didn't need to be pulling and dragging to keep the trousers up (like a lot of people I witnessed on the slopes).
Trespass is a great brand and Amazon have a great service so it's a 10/10 from me.
on 16 February 2015
Comfortable and spacious. The leg vents were especially useful as the day warmed up.
on 13 December 2014
Excellent quality - waterproof and VERY comfy and warm. Great value!