on 25 August 2014
I have an earlier version of this Magix software (Photostory 10) which I have gone back to as this latest one suddenly crashed on my PC and I could not recover all the hours and hours of slide show development I had put in. If you do buy this recommend to save your work frequently. The earlier version never crashes and has most of the features of this newer programme. Sorry Magix, you make good products but disappointed with this one.
on 17 February 2015
There is no other software that versatile and easy to use at the same time. Still a learning curve, but worth it. Personally I like the narration feature for each individual photo best and how you can tone down volume of background track during your narration. You can also mix video and photos.
on 25 April 2016
one of the worst programmes I 've ever used. keeps crashing and you can fade music easier and now asking for activation code which I've put in and says not recognisable. so I am now deleting this programme worked twice which was fine .
on 15 January 2014
I have used Photostory on CD & DVD9 deluxe for 3or 4 years, and found it simple to uses and works well.I up graded to Photostory 2014 this week and it crashes when you add music. So much for progress. I gave it one star to make this work not worth buying.
I am sorry, I wrote this. I installed this software last Monday and it did as I wrote. I did the slideshow on the old software with no problems. This one still crashed.Then other thing crashed. Ive had this computer a few years now and its never failed before. I discovered my Norton Virus checker no longr worked. In short I had a virus. I have wiped my hard drive and re-installed Photostory 2014 and it works just fine I would recommend it to any one.
on 2 July 2014
does a fair job it German parentage does show through making it a little less obvious what to do, rather than American based competitors
on 4 April 2014
Video clips freeze and shudder making it impossible to edit my slide show. The help menu tells me that this will be corrected when exported to DVD. But I need to edit the clips before exporting!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse