Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.56

on 3 September 2013
I really enjoyed this book. It was very well researched, so I think the author must be connected to the police or has worked on ships - or both! I like crime novels, but this one was refreshingly different from any I've read before. I have no hesitation in giving it five stars.
on 28 July 2014
The Atlas Murders is a roller coaster ride of intrigue mystery and adventure. With its twists and turns it engages you in a story set in the late 1950s. I loved the fine detail that Molloy has injected into the novel - either well-researched or drawing from his own experiences. The unrelenting pace propels you to a exciting finish. A fabulous read for those interested in mystery on the high seas. Its reminiscent of so many of the classic movies of the 40s and 50s and yet has a modern flavour. Looking forward to another Molloy adventure!
on 11 September 2013
Although a long book, I was so engrossed in it that I read the whole book in five days. It's probably the most original British crime novel I have ever read. The characters were all believable and the story moved on at a good pace. But I have to say, the reviewer who obviously spent a long time writing about the 'errors' must have been reading a different edition to the one I read! I spotted a few minor errors, but I do in every book I read!
on 10 October 2013
The book was quite good in that it kept your interest right through plus a bit of romance here and there. If you like murder mystery then give it a try.
on 8 November 2013
The best crime thriller I've read in years, compares to the best. This book has a difference as the hunt to bring the killer to justice stretches across the world. The idea of a seaman being a dangerous psychopath is frightening and yet so realistic. The truth from this book seems to be a killer could and probably has sailed the world undetected. I must highly recommend this book to crime and adventure seekers.
on 4 September 2013
This is the best crime novel I've read in a long while. I feel
like I've been on a voyage around the globe. So full of
interesting facts about the people and places without
slowing the story down. Plenty of love interest to go with
the sometimes shocking crimes!
on 20 September 2013
Catching story with unusual plot. Characters are believable although
at the beginning the shopping trip is, I feel, a little overdone.
An enjoyable read
on 6 December 2015
Great story about island hopping around the Caribbean. Interesting characters and relationships. A not quite so traditional who dunnit plot
on 4 December 2013
Really good story, few and well worth a read great book for taking on holiday:)
Would recommend it to family and friends
on 10 September 2013
The story is interesting and unusual, but for me it was spoiled by the constant errors of punctuation and some spelling ones. The punctuation ones were the worst, especially when speech quotes were used; they were constantly in the wrong place, and made following the story more difficult.

Properly edited, it would be a good read; conveys the Fifties era of the main part of the story very well, with that feeling of Boys Own adventures.