on 27 July 2014
Bust buy in a long time!! Although the individual bottle are small, you can use one bottle for AGES! AND you have 10 of them! Ten time better than purchasing one single big bottle!! The colours are ALL beautiful and OPI quality is impeccable as usual! SO HAPPY WITH THIS PURCHASE! CAN ONLY RECOMMEND!!
on 22 December 2013
I bought this for my 17 year old daughter, for her birthday. She was absolutely thrilled with it as it is great quality nail polish and the colours are gorgeous. I loved it too not only for those same reasons, but I thought the price (under £20) was great too.
on 13 January 2015
Bought this as a present for my mum for christmas and I have already cheekily used some of them, the colours are beautiful and though they are the mini size they last a while and it does not compromise on quality.
The colours are beautiful and not too glossy.

I do not wear nail varnish usually as I always end up chipping them whilst at the gym, I find that this lasts very well.
on 12 December 2013
Fantastic value for money very happy and it makes a a great christmas present very happy buyer thank you !!!!!!!
on 12 May 2014
Lovely nail colours, goes on really easy and last longer than any other nail varnish i have tried before, a brilliant way to try larger bottles by opting for the mini selection first, I have already lost 2 of the colours to my daughter so will have to buy more.
on 5 January 2015
the quality is OPI, However because of the small bottles (I guess) the polish got thick quite fast, so not really pleased with this. I think it's a better idea to get fewer big bottles than these. But as a tester this is really nice.
on 14 December 2013
Great product, and these little bottles are great for a gift. The selection of colours are spot on too.
Would definately buy again.
on 8 March 2014
Fabulous colours, great for traveling,OPI always supply good products.Complete your range with other hand and nail creams and oils,it has made a significant difference to my split nails.
on 13 January 2014
I get this make all the time but to get it in a box set like this is the best I know they are all going to last because I use it all the time.
on 2 March 2014
The colors are very beautiful, I chose it as a gift for my best friend, and she likes it very much.