on 15 March 2014
What can I say these are what they say they are (MAGIC) when I received these I thought aha I'll clean the oven yep then the hob then the bathroom then the toilet sorry could go on but I literally did a mini spring clean I am so impressed. I will be ordering more and telling all my friends I have already given 3 away to friends to try haha. Thank you
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 February 2014
I love these and use them a lot around my house for cleaning. They are the best of the cheaper ones I have bought, none compare completely to the American branded ones. For the price these are very good though.
on 28 December 2014
Hard scrubbing with wire wool didn't touch tea stains in mugs, but this sponge did it in one. Excellent
on 30 January 2016
Ideal for cleaning dog slobber from the walls, skirting boards & window frames (yes dog slobber gets everywhere!)
They only last for a couple of uses but excellent for getting rid of stubborn marks on the floor and furniture
Would buy again
on 19 March 2016
These little sponges are absolutely great. Don't know how they work, but I can assure you they do. Stains and marks on paintwork and plastic items just wipe away even though other cleaners won't touch them.
on 9 September 2014
Rubbish !!! 6 of the ten pieces are like packing sponge and fall to pieces when wet. Haven't tried the better looking 4 pieces yet, just hope they are an improvement on first 6.
on 2 May 2014
These only arrived yesterday, so I have only used one on a small area. It seemed just as good as the expensive ones I originally bought in the supermarket. I can definitely recommend them - I am pretty sure I will buy more of them.
I refuse to put 5 stars for a cleaning product, but almost did.
on 18 June 2014
Not as good as originals bought.Varying sizes,maybe off cuts,performance not to usual standard.I had thought it was a British company but they came from China,slowly!Must have been a slow boat.Very low price,but very low quality too,afraid I cannot recommend these to anyone.
on 5 June 2014
They say magic erasers and they are not joking. They are wonderful on any non-porous surface. Good in bathrooms from the bath, basin, windows and shower screen and in the kitchen especially on glass oven and microwave doors.
Cutlery, crockery, you name it - magic.
on 12 September 2014
This product is bloody amazing! From taking the rust off my Merc to cleaning plastic patio furniture, it does it all. Marks off walls, cleaning light fittings or the inside of the cooker, it does it all