on 12 August 2014
Excellent for the price. When you need a small(ish) water pistol to hide in your pocket this is the one. It does not spill out everywhere and is quite surprisingly powerful.
on 21 May 2017
It is only a handheld gun but it is good, would definitely soak you. My son wouldn't stop chasing his sister around with it, he squirted me his dad his grandad and his sister and he cleaned the Windows with it. I also used to rinse the trampoline (on patches) after cleaning my "lovely"neighbours pigeon poo off it, it saved having to get the hose out. Good little gun.
on 27 February 2015
Excellent product - used to get teenagers out of bed each morning - dont have to even wet them now as soon as we start humming the theme tune from mission impossible they get out of bed v quickly - excellent as a conditioning aid!
0Comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 December 2015
Gets rid of the cats when I see them.....hehe
on 14 October 2016
Bought this for my parents to stop the cat jumping on their car and scratching it... they only had to use it once :D
on 5 July 2016
Over two sites I've bought 24 of these. As far as I'm aware all of them worked perfectly, as we had a lot of soaked kids in the garden at my daughters party. They're great, easy to fill, easy to squirt, cheap, cheerful and reusable.
on 19 July 2017
Bought as a birthday present for son's friend. Looks a good present and he's a 6 year old boy so I expect he'll have a lot of fun with it! As it was a present I can't comment on how well it fires water, but my son has a bigger version and that's brilliant at squirting a fair distance!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 December 2016
Great - use it to chase away the cat who keeps bullying my cat
on 19 January 2017
Perfect for teaching our cats not to scratch
on 12 August 2017
I bought this to scare off seagulls from the garden but it doesn't reach the requisite squirting distance! Other than that, it's a nice little water pistol.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse