on 14 July 2014
Works great but doesn't shoot as far as stated on box
on 17 June 2017
I bought this for my 74 year young dad for father's day.
I hope I get one too from my kids... that or wine will be very welcome.
Arrived on time and well packaged.
on 8 January 2015
brilliant, I use it to frighten the squirrels off my birdfeeders!
on 26 April 2017
It's well made, and holds enough water to make it fun and not a constant "filling-up" chore. The range is great (I found to be around 35-40ft when angled up).
on 20 July 2014
Easy to use, reservoir a good size without being too heavy. Being well used and enjoyed by my boys aged 10 and 8. Arrived promptly and in good condition too, thank you.
on 19 October 2015
I purchased this to soak my neighbours dog who kept barking at 6am on the weekend. Needless to say the long range is just what I needed. Fabulous product, holds a lot of water which is ideal for drenching annoying pets.
on 26 June 2015
really good cat & starling deterrent, you just have to remember not to tilt it much beyond horizontal
on 25 June 2015
It's massive! Holds a lot of water which is great but it's not used by a trigger it's all pump action. Fine for teenagers and Dukts but too heavy for my 6 year old nephew. The adults had more fun than the kids with this one!! Will buy another!!
on 5 September 2015
This has quite a good range. Powerful enough to chase off cats and squirrels without harming them.
on 29 April 2017