on 18 November 2013
This case is very pretty with plenty of sparkle. My Iphone 4S fits in it perfectly and feels very secure. The fact that the case is white makes it easy to find in my handbag. The only thing I don't like about this "wallet" design is that I can't slot my Iphone into my charger the way I could with when using a hard shell. I have received many compliments on this item and it is a good buy for the money. If you are buying an expensive phone and don't also want to spend a fortune on a case then this would be a great option.
on 3 March 2014
The bling is made from glitter which ends up on your face. It is not stated in the description that it's glitter. Having thrown the packaging out before using it - I discovered this too late!
on 8 December 2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover and everything that comes with it!
on 17 October 2014
After my GF dropped her phone down the toilet and had to settle for a 4S as a replacement (LOL)... I got her this to brighten it up... and for the money, its a bargain. She loves it!
on 23 November 2015
This is absolutely lovely, my daughter loves butterflies and she is going to love this ipone cover.
on 1 June 2016
This was very pretty and would have been perfect had I not ordered the wrong size. I have given it to my local charity shop hopefully someone will make good use of it.
on 31 March 2014
I chose this case for its looks and it certainly looks great. The added wallets are very convienent, The stylo is very good to.
on 14 November 2015
Does the job intended and looks smart.
on 11 January 2016
I'm happy lovely cover and good quality
on 31 January 2015
Mother loved it until It basically fell apart and discoloured in her pockets.

See one answered question