on 18 December 2013
I had seen another case for the Kindle Fire HDX 7in and it did have more options for adjusting the tablet's viewing angles. However it also added a fair bit of extra thickness and I wanted to keep things slim and portable. This one does the job admirably, offering good protection with minimum bulk. I can even carry it in a large overcoat pocket!

All Kindle's ports and controls are easily accessible, and you can charge it with the case closed. I find the two viewing angles, one for typing and one for viewing videos etc are sufficient for me. The magnetic non/off function worked fine. Very happy, good value for money.
on 7 April 2015
This case is brilliant. It's very well made. Has every feature you could want from a case. Feels good. Smells like (and so I believe it is) real leather and is an all round awesome case that I would recommend to anyone.

That said, my two year old daughter picked up my Amazon Fire HD in this case when I wasn't looking and ended up with a deep scratch on her face (which is now a permanent scar). The case appears smooth on all corners and faces and so does the Fire HD so I have no idea how she did it, she just says the case hit her face. I'd still recommend this case as its really nice, but thought I should point this out.
on 16 March 2014
This is excellent, holds it in place and I bought it just before it tripled in price. It is however upside down. Although the Kindle will change its orientation to meet this situation, it would be better if the case had been built so that when you hold it as a book, the cover is to your left. It maybe was designed as a stand rather than a book. This is a fault but as I only paid £5 I don't mind. P S I have just checked the price and it has now quadrupled.
on 7 January 2015
Purchased for my son. He loves it and it protects the Kindle well - note this is for the HD and not the HDX. The gaps match the charger / on/pff buttons which is good. Would recommend.
on 22 April 2016
bought for mum, she uses it daily, good product
on 19 April 2015
A really well made case that stands up at the right angle for reading.
on 7 September 2014
Fits my all new Kindle Fire HD very well. Does not move around like other covers I tried in the past on various appliances. Very steady and easy to handle and fit. Feels right in my hand and not heavy to handle.
on 18 December 2013
This product would be improved by making it possible to use the Kindle in the case and charge it at the same time.
on 6 January 2014
This case does exactly what it says on the - er - case! It protects the Kindle Fire whilst permitting easy access to it. Excellent buy, thank you
on 8 July 2015