on 21 May 2017
I figured out that if you have the version from France (Lenticular cover) or Argentina (White cover), and also the Red cover Ultimate Edition, you'll have all the tracks on USA version.
To cut it short, if you are aiming for collecting different versions of tracks, rather than color/design of cover, simply just buy:

1] Purple cover (Delux Edition)
2] Red cover (Ultimate Edition)
3] Lenticular or White cover (2.0) - France or Argentina version

p/s: Purple cover contained all the tracks from Blue cover.
on 6 April 2016
A very good album and not a bad song on it. I like to listen to it when I feel energetic (or want to feel energized!) and every song is so catchy it's hard not to single along to all of them! I didn't realize he'd done so many songs with Sia, and I'd never heard the Jesse J song either, and I love all of them! Very recommended.
One person found this helpful
on 12 January 2018
Interesting if occasionally puzzling choice of music. Cannot recommend it to anyone who is not already a Guetta fan.
on 11 July 2013
I brought this CD for my friends birthday. It arrived very quickly and in good condition. Also thought it was a great price.

One very unexpected bonus was, when I went into my Amazon MP3 app on my phone, the album started to download. Because I had brought the physical version, the electronic album was automatically added to my Amazon Cloud. Really didn't expect that and thought that was a very clever and practical idea from Amazon.
on 5 August 2015
Great album with some fantastic tracks. I've been singing along to some of these in my car and just enjoying a great summer. The only disc which doesn't get much play is disc 2 - the 'electronic' album. Not for me. Otherwise buy it now.
on 20 July 2014
Not being a hardened music fan I only recognized a couple of tracks by name. It wasn't until I received the CD and played it did I realise it was packed with tunes I know and love. In all, this is one of the best albums I have bought in a long time. No regrets and highly recommended.
on 3 August 2017
buy a new copy when I forget which car the old one is in ..
on 8 January 2018
Not as good as expected, sorry.
on 24 April 2017
I was expecting a used cd but mine arrive new in cellophane. Happy customer!
on 27 August 2017