on 26 March 2017
Great for beginners applying false eyelashes and safer to use than normal tweezers. Great quality for the price. I find these easier to use when applying eyelashes on other people so if you're a makeup artist I'd really recommend one of these for your kit.
on 4 June 2017
It got here much earlier than expected and does help me a lot! I don't have to wear eyeliner every time I wear lashes now bc I can easily get a 'natural' look with this. my best tip would be to place the lash down first with this tool and them finish the job off with my fingers and tweezers in the corners. Definitely recommend!
on 12 March 2014
This is a good idea but needs loads of practice to get it just right. You need to use it without the glue and try the eye lashes on your eyes first, then add the glue.
on 21 February 2017
I'm terrible at putting on false lashes & this tool helps a lot! Can hold the lashes with it when I trim them down & while I apply the glue, then easily pop them on my eyes!
on 3 July 2017
This took a while to arrive, however it really does help me to apply lashes more easily. Really good quality and when I did receive it, it looked as if they had made is from scratch and looked very professional.
on 14 September 2017
Arrived before anticipated so a couple of stars however i cannot use .. no idea why, cannot get the lashes in correctly gave up in the end. Cheap enough if i could get the hang of them
on 10 May 2017
Arrived on time, great little tool for the novice false eyelash doer! Makes putting the lashes on fairly easy, can recommend this tool
on 23 August 2017
Absolute game changer for applying lashes. I have nerve damage in my hands so I sometimes struggled getting lashes on because it was so fiddly. These things just do it for me!
on 10 March 2017
I bought this thinking it would be easier to put my eyelashes on but I prefer using a tweezer now, but it does the job
on 29 August 2017
Very sturdy, a bit stiff at first(not a bad thing) does the job well