on 15 July 2017
This case fits the bill for keeping your 2DS safe whenever you're out and about. The cartridge storage slots are a nice feature in a nice and simple bit of protection - can't comment on them too much, as I download most of my games. It's survived a fair few drops with no damage to the 2DS, along with lots of commuting back and forth from London, so doing its job well!

Not too much else to say! Got it at a good price (under a tenner) and for the money has served me well over the years I've had it. Definitely recommended if you want your console to last as long as possible.
on 24 November 2016
Fits 2ds really well, would make it more able to deal with knocks and scraped. Not sure it would survive a drop onto concrete though!
on 27 May 2017
I bought this for my mum who has a Nintendo ds2 nicely padded well made
on 22 August 2017
So glad I got this for the 2DS otherwise I don't think it would of lasted very long. Fits nicely and we always have room to put a few extra games in there too
on 16 May 2017
Top product, has space for 3 game cards but dont use it.
on 12 August 2017
Good buy
on 2 May 2017
Great price and protects my sons ds very well, very good fit.. very happy with the price I paid
on 13 September 2017
A very good purchase
on 14 July 2017
not strong
on 28 September 2016
does exactly what it says