on 14 October 2013
Got this box of retro sweets to cheer my mum up and she absolutely loved it. Mum was delighted with her trip down memory lane, with fruit salads, refreshers, drumsticks and loads more. Oh and not forgetting the candy whistle (which she enjoyed making a racket with!). Great gift, superb value for money! (the box on its own probably cost a couple of quid) - Worth every penny, free delivery, BEST £4.50 I have spent in a long time, and the biggest smile I have seen on mums face for a while. Thanks Chocolate Buttons :)
on 23 December 2013
This arrived today. Not a great deal of sweets for £4.50. It looks like much more in the images. Looking at the profile picture for this item, I can see that there is double the number of sweets (inside and outside the box). This makes it look like you get a great deal more than what is actually in there.
on 15 December 2013
Perfect little treats and the good old reminiscing when you open it up..... Relive your childhood. Fab little presents to give.
on 18 December 2013
My son wanted this 'section' for xmas, but the box is tiny, so we've not opened it, still wrapped, no way worth a fiver,need to return it for a refund as the quality / quantity is not adequate. We'll just go to your local supermarket or toffee shop and get 10 times as much for a fiver.
on 24 April 2014
excellent value for money. Lovely old fashioned sweets fun for childrens party bags. I was very pleased with the sweets and received exactly what I ordered. I will certainly order more and would recommend this supplier to friends and family members
on 10 December 2014
I know that it is only a mini mix, but I was not expecting it to contain 5 larger items and the rest being smaller cheaper sweets. This was not a CRAMMED box, there was a lot of SPACE in the box. For this amount of money more sweets should have been included. Waste of money and will not recommend this or buy it again.
on 11 November 2013
I bought this as a present for a friend. He was delighted with his present and said it brought back to him, many happy childhood memories
on 26 December 2014
As soon as I saw this I had to buy it for my wife, knowing how she missed the old favourites. I couldn't wait to watch her open it on Christmas Day. She was thrilled with it and it brought back so many memories. The ideal inexpensive gift!
on 8 December 2014
Absolutely fabulous! It came earlier than expected and came in a lovely little gift box that is easy to wrap up for Christmas. My dad loved it! Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking around. It's one of the cheapest too for what you get
on 26 March 2014
The actual sweets included in this are good, but as others have commented, it's a tiny box. It's definitely not worth the price. I bought this for someone as a present, so hadn't looked inside before they opened it, and I was actually quite embarrassed.

See one answered question