TOP 100 REVIEWERon 18 August 2017
Our fifth outing with Aurora Teagarden and her world of mayhem, mystery and murder. The wonderful protagonist created by Charlaine Harris finds herself in another fine mess from which she must extricate herself and those around her. This time, a flying corpse landing in Auroras' front yard gives her the first inkling that all is not well and bodes an ill wind. It's a jolly good ride, well constructed and closely plotted with well drawn characters who are a pleasure to re-join. I enjoyed only a little less (and only a little!) than the previous in the series due to the fact that much of this novel spends a little too much time going over old ground from the preceeding four books. That apart, still immensely enjoyable. Each book is a standalone tale - although there is a timeline, so further enjoyment of these can most definitely be had by reading in succession. Full marks for sheer enjoyment once again. Highly recommended for those who love a good, well written murder mystery with wry humour and a great, great big heart.
on 5 October 2016
Im making my way through this series of books and love them. They are short and easy to read but this isn't a bad thing. It builds up throughout the book and keeps me guessng. I like Charlaine's style of writing and have read other series by her. Interesting characters and keeps you gripped. I have already ordered the next two in the series! Great murder mystery book.
on 18 July 2017
Another great read in the Teagarden set.
on 17 December 2015
Just when I think I've the plot all worked out she surprises me! A 'must' read for all her fans.
on 23 March 2016
Great author who does complex female characters but doesn't make it a difficult read.
on 1 August 2016
fine
on 15 July 2016
Brill
on 12 March 2013
Love all her books, this was well up to standard but not quite 5 stars. I have introduced my daughter to them and she is also now reading them with enjoyment.
on 16 February 2013
Not such an exciting read and not up to the usual standard of this writer.Will still buy her others though.
on 17 November 2015