on 23 November 2013
These have to be the most perfect slippers on the planet. Not only are they sturdy enough to potter around the garden in, you could almost forget they are slippers and go trotting off to the shops in them. They are soooo cosy and warm I just can't bear to take them off. Perfect for this cold snap!
46 people found this helpful
on 18 November 2013
The bootee slippers are great for me as I suffer from peripheral neuropathy! These are great as they have a good sole on them!
33 people found this helpful
on 29 August 2017
I really wanted some slippers that would last a while, because I work from home and tend to wear them a lot. Most slippers don't last more than a couple of months because they have rubbish soles. I love the fact that these slippers have decent soles on them that are even suitable going outside in. They're really comfortable and I'm glad I took the advice of other reviews and ordered a size up. I'm usually a size 3 but a size 4 in these is just perfect. They're easy to put on and have plenty of room to wiggle my toes. I've even found they have just enough room to put my favourite memory foam inner soles inside them, which just makes them all the more comfortable.They look stylish with the cute little heal too! Will definitely order again when these wear out, but hopefully that won't be any time soon!
4 people found this helpful
on 9 May 2014
Absolutely wonderful! I chose the boots for safety reasons as they stay on better than mule type slippers. They can be worn in the garden because of the strong sole and are so comfortable to wear.
18 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2015
The reviews I read said they are snug on first wear and yes this is right but it's only because of the fluffy fur lining. Once you wear them in they are perfect, I'm a size 7 and the 7 fits perfectly. So warm and great quality sole for outdoors.
11 people found this helpful
on 18 November 2016
Lovely slippers I am a size 5 I ordered a 6 perfect fit so its good to go one size up.. lovely quality my feet are like toast buy them ladies they will keep your feet nice and snug.. hard wearing sole..good price..🙂
6 people found this helpful
on 8 December 2017
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT ! Cannot fault them. Everyone who has seen them is asking where I bought them. They are GORGEOUS. I wanted a slipper with a heel and a little bit of warm fur. Well I got everything I asked for and more with these slippers.

I CANNOT PRAISE THEM HIGHLY ENOUGH. I WANT TO WEAR THEM ALL THE TIME...I love it when someone says what lovely slippers I have got and where did I buy them because that means they share my good taste. Shall I model them for the supplier...
2 people found this helpful
on 18 March 2017
Could not be happier with the delivery on these slippers. Due to having a rather naughty staffie who insists on trying to rip slippers from your feet I go through a lot of slippers and needed something a bit sturdy. I ordered these late Friday night after another pair of slippers had been pulled from my feet and ripped in the process, imagine my delight when they were delivered first thing Saturday morning (now that is quick). Not too sure how well they will hold up to the onslaught on my staffie but they are well made and quite comfy to wear and being a boot should not be so easy to come off
2 people found this helpful
on 9 June 2016
LOVE THESE SLIPPER BOOTS, LAST MUCH LONGER THAN MOST SLIPPERS AND CAN BE USED TO GO OUTSIDE IN, TO PUT RUBBISH OUT ETC, AND STILL LASTED LONGER! SO COMFORTABLE AS WELL. THIS IS THE SECOND PAIR I HAVE ORDERED AND WILL AGAIN WHEN THE PAIR I AM WEARING EVENTUALLY NEED REPLALCING.
6 people found this helpful
on 2 October 2017
On the basis of other reviews, I bought a size bigger than I normally use. My foot still barely fit in. It might have been all right in time, I thought, because these types of boots/slippers do stretch, but it felt really uncomfortable on my heel. A closer inspection revealed that the base shape of this shoe is in fact a slip on, with the boot shape being created by the faux fur. I don't buy slip-ons because they never stay on my feet, so I felt misled. Not only is the sizing wrong, the shape isn't what it's advertised to be. Definitely not recommending these
One person found this helpful