Customer reviews

Julia with Blue Jeans On
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 January 2015
Moonface remains one of the most overlooked artists currently making music. The pared down style creates extraordinary power, and the songs reveal themselves as complex, emotive and just plain beautiful.
on 13 November 2013
Downloaded this after loving Heart Breaking Bravery and I'm obsessed. I could go on an on about the magnificent vocals, lyrics and piano composition, how every song hits you like a beautifully crafted sledgehammer, but all I need to say is how I can't stop listening to this wonderous album and find it difficult to even consider purchasing anything else for the forseeable future, as it would probably sit redundant whilst I constantly revisit "Julia with Blue Jeans on" and this masterclass in song writing.