on 13 August 2014
Love this tunic, it fits perfectly and comes down very neatly over my bum. It's flattering and just as it looked in the picture. Possibly a little tight across the shoulders for some people but overall I'm delighted and am considering getting another one in a different colour.
on 16 June 2014
I am over the moon with my purchase, Fast delivery and perfectly wrapped. It's a good quality T shirt - will be lovely over the summer.
on 16 November 2014
I bought this thinking it would be an intermediate top for the cooler months and liked the fact that it was long line as have a long back. The material is shiny and lightweight which I didn't mind but the neckline comes up much higher than in the picture and on a larger bust, is not very flattering. This could be because the sizings are way out - I am normally a 12-14 so plumped for 14 as prefer baggy style. This was nowhere near! Really tight round shoulders and armpits and would say seemed more more like a 10 as should be a baggy style. I've recently bought another Krisp top and upped the sizing to 16 and whilst ok, would say could take an 18. Bear this in mind when ordering.
on 28 August 2014
I purchased 2 in white and 1 in black, pink and teal. I ordered a size 12 and they all fit fine but they are not all the same fit/size. They are all labelled as a 12 and fit as a 12 but the neck line is lower on the white ones than on the others and the waist band is also slightly tighter on the pink than the others. This isn't an issue for me as they are still good tops for the price. I would have preferred them all to be like the white ones which is why I have given 4 stars. The lower neck line looks and fits better I think. They came very well packaged with a discount code for next purchase over £30. Came within time. Colours are as shown (teal is just gorgeous) Will most likely be ordering more colours. Happy with seller and have placed another purchase with them for other items.
on 16 October 2014
The top is as expected from the picture. It will actually make you look just like the picture in terms of the shape it creates.

The band at the bottom of the top sits where it should, however it is not a solid band - it wrinkles. A slightly thicker material has been used to achieve the 'band' at the end of the top.

The band is very weak and stretches out of shape each time it is put on or taken off and no longer hugs the tops of the thighs after just two wears.
on 7 January 2015
If you are a standard size these tops are perfect! Mine fit exactly as it does on the lady modelling it and the good thing with it is when you lean forward the top stays true to your chest and doesn't droop to show your cleavage. Great top, I now have 3 of them in different colours. Definitely recommended.
on 13 August 2016
These t-shirts are so soft and beautiful.

The first one I ordered was in navy blue and it sits on my hips beautifully. I would also like to add that they do have a slimming effect.

On the other hand, I ordered 1 size smaller my usual size as I felt that my normal size felt a bit baggy.

They appear to be of good quality and stretchy.
The colour I chose is exactly like the picture.

In fact, I liked my navy blue t-shirt so much, I consequently ordered them in different colours.

I believe, the style will especially suite taller ladies, as these tops are rather long.

Very casual, yet elegant.
You can dress it up and down and it especially looks good with skinny jeans.

I am now a happy owner of 5 of these Jersey tops, which speaks for itself that I am a satisfied customer.
on 2 August 2015
This top is a very nice casual go to top you can wear every day in a hot weather. It is a tad too long for my torso but no problems, it hides the stomach and back fat well. I've been wearing mine with jeans and it is very comfortable. If you just want a change from the basic T-shirt this is the perfect top. I'm 5'4" 11st 9lbs.
on 19 July 2015
I ordered 2 sizes bigger on purpose as i wanted to wear it as a beach dress. Material is soft, colour is true. Washes well and its dry in half hour on the line and if you dry it on a hanger it doesn't really need much ironing either. Cant go wrong for this price. I have three in different colours ready for the holidays.
on 8 August 2014
I ordered three of these, different colours and am very pleased with all. A size 20 is a good size twenty. They are quite long in the body but for me that makes them a more flexible wear and front does not drop too low. They have washed well, held their shape and colour.