TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 November 2015
The Dog’s Bollocks is a fantastically light hearted and witty rom com.

Harriet is a great character. She has let Julian pretty much run her life as well as running her into a big debt. Even though it is obvious to readers straight away that Julian is a bit of a scum bag as far as boyfriends go, but for Harriet she just wants her boyfriend back home and things to go back to normal. Harriet takes it upon herself to try and pay the debts of and get the loan sharks off hers and the running scared Julians back and that’s where the fun begins.

There are so many great characters in this book, from Harriet herself, Brice the love interest, Fiona, Harriets wacky best friend and Alistair, Fionas partner who did not really appeal to me to start with but I really warmed to him through out the story and really enjoyed the guessing game that Harriet and other characters do when they are trying to guess what word he is stuttering.

The Dogs Bollocks is so unlike any chic lit books I have previously read. Even though romance is very much present in the storyline it didn’t over power the story itself. It is a wonderfully wacky and fun read that is highly entertaining and will certainly brighten up your day.
on 3 May 2015
I really enjoyed this! The main character, Harriet (or Harry - made me think of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" - HA) is crude and unsophisticated, BUT, what she lacks in grace she makes up for in character. Of this she has bucket loads.

Harriet is naive and too trusting of her boyfriend, Justin, who gets her to sign her name to purchase agreements ending up in her owing thousands of pounds. The story gets interesting when an upper class "gentleman" learns of her predicament and makes her an offer she can't refuse... He will pay her £35,000 if she pretends to be his fiancé for a weekend! I mean, how hard can this be?

Add, an irresistible cousin to tempt Harriet away from her boyfriend and "fiancé", a crafty old woman pulling the purse strings, a Scottish highland resort, some dodgy crooks, and you have the making of a non-stop, hilarious, comedy romance.

I laughed out loud so many times, and it made me remember why I loved "Four Weddings and a Funeral" many years ago. Swearing can be so funny in the right context, and this author nailed it! Brilliant.
1st let me say this is the 1st book i have read by Lynda Renham My Daughter recommended it to me I really loved this book it was hilarious i have never laugh so much. Had me laughing from start to finish great book i highly recommend it I have the box set on my kindle and can't wait to read them all Wow
on 20 April 2017
Not read for a while but always while on holiday. Downloaded a few of Lynda Renham' s books before my holiday as I've read some before & they always make me chuckle; this was no exception. All a bit predictable but funny and enjoyable nonetheless & can't put down. Should be ski-ing but my daughter is poorly so this has saved my boredom along with Fudge Berries & Frogs Knickers.
on 2 March 2017
Great fun, I enjoyed it immensely.
I won't bother with a resume as so many others have written what it is all about.
All I will say is, read it.
on 5 March 2017
hilarious and just the light reading for a holiday. This author must be a very lovely person to know.
on 23 March 2017
Great fun read.
on 24 April 2017
very funny
on 29 March 2014
The book was entertaining all the way through. Personally I didn't find the gangsters funny but that is just my opinion. I loved everything else. Can you please tell me where I can find a Brice? Very entertaining thank you
on 9 January 2017
Story about the way men can mess your life up.
Would have been better at 99p or Kindle unlimited but