Customer reviews

on 30 April 2015
Used this for autographs when I attended The Great British Book Event. Its now covered in signatures from my favourite authors and safely put away in a box!
on 14 May 2017
Just what I wanted
on 17 June 2013
when it arrived ( today ) i was rather dissapointed at the overall quality, very cheap looking with a nasty tacky feel. AVOID BUYING it's just not worth it!! :(
on 22 September 2013
Get what you pay for it is what is for 1.28 from hong kong. Yep is ok and a bargain at that
on 18 May 2012
Not a bad cover for the price but found the elastic fixings very fiddly and awkward to keep on. Cheap and does the job but better available.
on 10 August 2012
Finishing is so poor that the elastic tears off when you try to use. THe design is good if it was finish the same way.
on 23 June 2012
I bought this case for my NATPC M009S RTB tablet. It fits the tablet well and the stand will be useful for when I am watching movies. The case looks a bit plasticky, however, it feels substantial, and it is lined with a soft suede-like material which will protect the tablet from being scratched. I ordered the case on Wednesday afternoon and it arrived Saturday morning, so fairly swift delivery. Overall I am impressed with the case and the protection it will give my tablet.
on 13 March 2013
Very good all round service and good product would recommend fits well with her kobo vox 7inch pad .thnk you
on 29 October 2012
Purchased this item for a tablet which I had to return. I decided to keep it after purchasing a different tablet, customer services were very helpful in suggesting a number of options other than a return. The cover is well made and fits perfectly. The speed if delivery was good. I would recommend thus company highly.
on 25 September 2013
From the modest price of this case I was expecting to need to make compromises.

But from Day 1 I was very happy with my purchase.

The case when empty seemed lightweight, but with my Kindle Fire in place it makes a sturdy package.

There was also just nice room for a stylus inside the case, along the spine.

The elastic retainers for the tablet do a good job, and so does the tongue-and-loop closure of the case.

The tablet when 'at home' in this case fits neatly on a bookshelf next to my 3g Kindle reader.

With my tablet in this case, I feel 100% confident that all is safe and secure for carrying, as well as being easily accessible for use.

No downside ... I anticipate a long life for the case, and would recommend it to any owner of a Kindle Fire Tablet who really wants to take good care of the complex Kindle Fire device.