on 13 May 2017
C x
on 23 April 2017
Good app, works well in Europe but can't give 5 stars as haven't had it for long, will review again later.
on 23 May 2017
This app doesn't work on tv Android boxes or kindle fire tablets. Useless. Unfortunately I subscribed for a year before I realized I didn't work, I contacted support and their reply was quick, but they won't give a refund....just a quick update, support team have been very helpful. I have done everything they have suggested and have managed to get app working with kindle fire tablet, but certain websites will still not load (Amazon, Tesco, homebase, etc). I can only presume they block VPN apps. Still doesn't work on tv Android box😢 I will keep trying.
on 3 April 2017
Good VPN used for my Kindle Fire Tablet (Good protection)
on 2 June 2014
I've tried a few apps on here for vpn, as they usually have a free trial. This service is very reasonably priced compared to others and you can choose to pay for a week, a month, three months or a year and you aren't restricted to a certain amount of data. Their customer service is amazing and fast.
Update: I've been using this app on and off for over two years now. It is the only vpn app I trust and the service and support just gets better and better, the app is now even more user friendly. It has lots of countries to choose from but I only use the UK setting whilst abroad.
on 16 December 2015
can't renew my subscription
on 8 January 2015
Great little vpn comes in handy when I'm out of the country . Best von I have bought yet
on 4 December 2016
didnt like it. tried it then uninstalled it
on 13 August 2016
works well but only free for a limited time (works in China)
on 28 January 2016