on 22 October 2013
Have been looking for this style of CAT boots for ages. So glad Amazon stocked them. I had my last pair for 10 years so didn't think I would find them again. They are so comfortable, hardwearing and stylish. Fantastic for long walks or just walking the dog.
on 4 February 2014
I bought a pair of these about 2 years ago. Exact same model but brown. I ordered the size seven only to find that they were far too big (I'm a size 7). I then ordered the size 6 which fitted perfectly. After many miles walked (in comfort) I decided it was time for a new pair. So given my previous experience again ordered the size 6 but in Soft Grey. What do you know... they were two small! So for this colour but same model of boots I had to buy the correct size. I'm now totally confused by CAT sizing! I have to give them 4 stars for comfort alone but beware of the sizing!!
on 13 January 2014
I have never owned a pair of boots that were so comfortable . I didn't even have to brake them in as they were so good. I've worn them walking, to school, all day and they have handled anything and everything I've encountered. I agree with a previous review that the tongue could be joined to the top of the boot but saying that, it hasn't been a problem so far.
on 20 January 2014
I love these boots! No need to break them in. They are replacing a pair of CAT boots that I have had and loved for 10 years. I hope that I can get the same wear out of these.
on 4 June 2014
I would say that these boots are probably true to size. As usual for walking boots I bought 1 size up and find them slightly big. They are quite comfortable, but I would like more arch support.
Sadly they are NOT water proof. The 1st day I wore them the grass was damp and I suspected that they were going to let the water in, the 2nd day was dry so no problems, 3rd day the grass was very wet and within 30 mins I had wet feet. Will let them dry out and try additional water proofing to see it that helps.
on 2 December 2014
I am normally a shoes size 6 and i'm glad i ordered 1 size bigger (7) as previous reviews said they were very big for size. The 7 fitted my lengh of feet perfectly, it was just they were a little wide for my very narrow feet! So all in all once i tightened the laces up they fit quite nicely. Very pleased with the overall quality, and yet to try them out on a dog walk.
on 4 November 2013
Not the usual quality expected from Cat. The 'tongue' on each boot is not really wide enough at the top, very wet days the water could creep in. I also find that the left boot rubs around my lower leg, hope this will improve with wear. Would not buy same again, disappointed. However delivery very good, ordered one day, boots delivered the next.
on 9 February 2014
I bought these boots as the weather has been so awful lately and my walking boots had started to let water in which isn't very nice when walking dogs in the woods and on grass. I am really pleased with them and I must say very comfortable. Glad I saw them when I did.
on 16 February 2014
Took previous reviews into consideration before purchase,glad I did!
Normally a four,went for a three,perfect!
Tongue small right enough,but not problematic.
No need to break in......soooo comfy!!!!
Well worth it!
on 5 March 2015
This is my third pair of this design. I like this colour the best. They are practical & look good with jeans. For my feet a softer footbed would be nice, but that is personal choice.