on 23 March 2017
Easy to use, fits my camera fine, a twist here and a twist there, simple.
I have one similar but only for walking, which I used a lot in the job I did!
Now I'm retired, I plan on using this but not for walking, I have crutches for that!
It collapses enough to fit my camera bag, another plus.
This will be used to support me while taking pictures, a double plus.
on 29 April 2017
Good for keeping a camera steady when taking photos, not a bad walking stick. Took 1 star off as you have to be so careful not to extend the leg to far or they will come out completely, need some kind of stop.
on 12 May 2017
Will be a great help to an old doddering photo enthusiast.
I can take photos without falling over, and be able to get to places with the help of the stick!!!
on 17 June 2017
Handy for holding camera steady .. not very good quality - but having paid only £6.09 delivered I was not expecting much.
Good for occasional use as selfie stick and a decent walking pole i guess, if you are that way inclined?
on 7 March 2017
Excellent idea for cameras and binoculars (adapter may be required). No more shaky videos. Good quality construction, rigid and sturdy. Only minor criticism is the handle could be a little longer. I don't know how it is supplied for the price.
on 16 June 2017
Very happy with monopoly and great value at such low price. Thank you.
on 6 April 2017
I was surprised at how sturdy the monopod was and what a great support it makes when using a camera at full zoom and seems to provide good support when walking (not tried yet). It did take me a while to figure out how the antishock mechanism worked though. On the whole it seems great value.
on 20 November 2017
Very useful item for types of photographer especially for the disabled. The item was dispatched quickly so overall a good transaction.
on 28 March 2017
You get what you pay for. It's OK for occasional use.
on 14 December 2017