on 14 September 2009
I bought this product so that I could take my dog with me up and down to uni and not have to worry about the mess he would make in the back of my new car. It is definately heavy duty as my dog sheds a lot and as he is not used to travelling, is frequently sick while I am driving. Despite all of this my seats are left spotless and the cover is incredibly easy to clean which is also a relief. This product was a great buy, is cheaper than similar items on offer and it fits a range of differnet sized cars considering I drive a Peugout 107.
on 11 January 2010
This item seemed very good at first but after a couple of weeks use one of the plastic fastening clips broke. As a result it can be no longer hung off one of the head rests. I think it broke when my dog, a Border Collie, slipped off the back seat in his excitment. A good idea but just not up to the job.
on 28 June 2011
Just for those who cant make up their mind on this product,my name is Horrice Im a labradoodle and its Great.I have tried to get my nails through it but then realised i am getting loads more walks AND being allowed to get a lot more wet as before it was ' no horrice ! dont do that horrice'

So I say to all you hounds out there its really for the money a good buy.Oh and you can use it for the rug rats too when Granny takes them to the sea.
on 4 February 2009
Keep your car clean and still enjoy your beloved friend after those long walks. Easy to fit and the protecting flap to the front seats is a godsend.
on 11 June 2011
I bought this for a 30kg Northern Inuit. Very furry, maults continuosly, and also loves any muddy puddles. I found the cover fitted well into the back of the car. I do not have a problem with the zip coming undone in the middle, but she tends to just sit and watch out of the window and does not move around. The cover is easy to use, and cleans down well. We have took her to the beach using this, and there was no sand in the car when I took it out. As she maults a lot, I did expect some dog fur to be left, but there wasn't much at all. I think it would be a bit unrealistic to expect the car to stay immaculate, but I was really impressed with this. Well worth the money. Would recommend.
on 7 April 2009
I am delighted with the rear seat protector i have bought but am particularly impressed by the speedy response to my observations from Richard at 1st Harrison...thank you
on 28 January 2010
What a great idea! Especially if you've got a dog who likes to stand and look through the gap in the front seats. It fits well and is adjustable, although you need will head rests in the back. It's a bit difficult to get in the washing machine unless you fold it up small but it still washed well. This is ideal for any practical dog owner who doesn't want their dog rolling into the footwell when they brake.
on 14 February 2010
Hard wearing material, not slippery & easy to take in & out of car as required. Serves its purpose well.
on 30 November 2013
I have a German Shepherd and have used this style of seat protection for several years. I needed to replace an old one so when I saw this HEAVY DUTY product advertised I decided to get one.
The material itself seems great. The problem is with the extremely lightweight and flimsy plastic clips that secure the cover to the front headrests. The weight of my dog has caused both of the clips to break.
Bearing in mind that this cover costs three times as much as what I paid for my old cover (with its strong, unbroken clips) I expected the quality to be good enough to justify the HEAVY DUTY tag.
I believe that a dog any bigger than a Toy Poodle will cause the clips to break.
I contacted the manufacturer to complain about the flimsy clips and they offered to replace the broken ones with the same type. They didn't seem interested in the fact that many people have complained about the same problem.
on 2 April 2016
I was so disappointed by 1 tiny problem with this, and manufacturer/seller please, please take note as this product really does deserve 5 stars. However if you have a modern (ours is a 63 plate, but i'm sure this problem existed before then) large car with a FULL SIZE middle seat in the back then the holes for the seat belt buckles may be out by 1 inch on both sides, the holes are too close together. I can see no reason why they could not be moved out slightly. Even though the picture appears to be a large three back seat car (the headrests indicate this) the holes (even though they are velcro edged slits of about 3 inches long each) are shockingly close to each other and appear to have been positioned more for a small car, which doesn't make any sense what so ever as the width of this overall is perfect for our large car. As I say what a let down for such a tiny little thing, spoils it completely. Otherwise, straps, clips, material strength, overall size and all other aspects of this I CANNOT fault.

Update:-

There's no way the width of this was meant to fit a car with only two seat belts/seats in the back, but that's where the slots are put. Maximum width between seat belt sockets (including the sockets themselves so the outside edges of your sockets will have to be closer together than this width) = 50cm. So measure before you buy. Real shame as it's a design fault rather than a manufacturing issue.