Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

Fitflop Women's Walkstar III Sandals, Nude, 5 UK
Size: 5 UK|Colour: Nude|Change
Price:£49.99 - £59.99

on 22 July 2013
I love these flip flops, However, they are not Violet they are Grape. The invoice said Violet but I was sent Grape.
Do Violet even exist?!
on 13 July 2012
These are lovely comfy fit flops after wearing in for a couple of days. This is the 3rd pair i have in different colours. I found the sizing on these were a little shorter than my others. im normaly a size 4half shoe but i can just get away with a 4 in these.
on 31 July 2014
I always take a size 7 but these were to tight so I returned them. Really didn't like the look or the feel of the band. Looked very plastic y
on 27 February 2014
Very disappointed. Always a size 7 but this size 7 is very small. Wouldn't be a problem if they provided free postage but I paid for delivery and return so out of pocket by around £8 with nothing to show for it..... They need to display some sort of sizing chart as other fitflop sellers do, so that you can order the correct size and not waste money. Purchased a different style elsewhere, with an online sizing chart, free postage and delivery and they fit perfectly.
on 25 June 2013
Fit flops are the best jandlas I've owned. Hard wearing, excellent all round holiday shoe that you don't have to break in.
on 14 July 2014
Loved my old Fitflops and was told I wouldn't be able to replace them. These are almost identical, so I was delighted to find them, especially at such a good price.

Can't fault them at all, however I'm not totally convinced that they are original fitflops as they have a few differences to my friends 'identical' pair.

Would still recommend them though, if they're not original, they are brilliant copies and very comfortable.
on 15 May 2014
I have bought more than 40 pairs from the Fitflop range over the last 6 years and they never disappoint. As well as liking the styling of the boots and sandals, they are in fact all that I wear now in summer and winter. I have knee problems and they are the only footwear that enable me to walk in comfort. I have in fact given all my other footwear away now as it just feels so uncomfortable. Keep going Fitflop, you've got it right.
on 5 May 2014
I bought a pair of fitflops Walstar, I think it was last summer. They are fantastic. Fantastically comfortable and yet glamorous. I'm looking for another pair as my daughter, who was here with us for a few days, has 'borrowed' them, after taking them with her to a wedding. She was so comfortable when the wedding party took off that she is looking now at the different styles and is intent on buying a couple of pairs.
on 18 May 2011
Bought these before holiday (a 4-nights stay in Rome), and boy, I walked!!! Imagine heat +35, cobbled uneven surfaces everywhere, and walking for 18-20 hours a day! Not a single blister, and the sole is so thick and bouncy i did not feel all the cobbles! Now I'm getting a pair for my mum for her walking holiday.
on 4 August 2013
I like Fitflops very much, actually own already a couple of pairs. This particular style had to go back as the toe post on the left sandal is angled to the left (whereas the one of the sandal for the right foot is straight) which resulted in it rubbing the adjoining toe. The seller explained that all sandals of this particular style are made this way (pity!) and I received a prompt refund.