on 29 June 2014
My daughter goes through a lot of loom bands. These are great colour and great quality. Would recommend. Better to buy single colour bands than mixed bags.
7 people found this helpful
on 5 July 2014
I have to say, these were the best quality bands that I have bought from Amazon. I have bought thousands from them off different companies. These are strong and are cut properly, with no thinner v bit in the middle of it. If you have made loom bracelets you will know what I mean. They were delivered in good time. I would definitely buy more from this company.
on 25 March 2015
When I ordered these bands, I was expecting the bands to be a normal colour although when the bands arrived the brand was 'Loom Bands' which did not match the photo description. Also the band colours were luminous meaning that the green was a very light green and I also ordered some yellow bands from the same company which were and luminous yellow.💪
on 2 June 2014
Lovely bright colour as shown in the advert.

Daughter loves both the colour and quality of these bands it is definitely worth paying that little extra for them.

All my daughters friends ask where she got them and want her to make them a bracelet from them.

Definitely recommend this product and seller.
on 2 September 2014
Pretty nice colour, good strong bands with a pretty cheap price. Definitely worth buying - maybe buy other colours too of the same brand for a wider colour range though. I would definitely recommend this item. Loads of bands and lasted two months before a few snapped.
on 20 February 2018
Not for me for grandchildren to play with.
on 20 May 2017
Smaller and sinner than expected.
on 16 May 2018
Great
on 2 January 2017
excellent product and fast delivery,thankyou
on 1 January 2015
All one colour, and no over stretch bands, nice to be able to buy one colour instead of these packs with a few different in.
I don't made bracelets with them as they bring me out in a rash, but they are good bands for anyone who makes charms ect.