on 2 September 2015
I normally don't write review but this product is so good to be written. This is the first time i bought sleeve case for my new mac book pro 15", it fits so perfectly with mac and the material feels so good, i have always been a fan of leather cases but this is the best buy so far for the leather sleeve, i like the brown colour and I am well satisfied and would recommend.
Details : 5 star
Quality : 5 star
review image
21 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 1 August 2017
This is a good laptop case for the price. It is well made with a magnetic flap and side pocket for papers or an iPad. The case looks good and the distressed brown finish is appealing. That said the case does have its flaws.

The case is made by Snugg but it is not a snugg fit for the 15” 2017 MacBook Pro. There is space for the laptop to move around inside the case which I didn’t expect. Also the magnetic flap fails to close securely. I returned two cases due to this happening. The replacement I have closes a little more securely but I wouldn’t want to carry the case the wrong way up as am sure the laptop could fall out.

As a case to protect the laptop from marks and scratches this is an inexpensive solution. I’m not sure how well your laptop would be protected if dropped (and I’m not prepared to test this!)

Overall good value for money but I have docked two stars for the fit and the poor adhesion of the magnetic clasp.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 14 March 2017
You won't get a better laptop case for the price, it's that simple.
The case is well made with internal reinforcement for protection and will help keep its shape over time. The interior is covered in a soft, brushed material that won't scratch your laptop. There is a side compartment that will hold a few sheets of paper and a anything else that is flat. There is no smell.
Personally, I use it when dashing from one building to the next on campus. I am less fearful of dropping my uber expensive Apple Mac and I feel more comfortable not displaying the maker's name.
I don't think it follows the dimensions of the new 2016- Macbook Pro, the laptop does not fit snuggly inside. If it were a shoe I would go for a size smaller, so I have docked a star. The colour options are either a drab brown or black (I got the black) or bright colours that are not really suitable for the work domain. I have seen some nice colour combinations from other makes, but nothing in this price range.
on 24 January 2017
This case looks good, feels and smells like it's leather and the magnetic flap cover is secure and simple to use. It isnt too bulky and is great value between the high end cases that are so much more expensive and have no added features and the budget cases that don't look or feel as good. It also makes a good flat surface on your lap to use the MacBook. Ideal for people wanting a functional, and simple but stylish case. would defo recommend this.
One person found this helpful
on 25 June 2017
Beautifully made, perfect fit, colour matches the Space Grey MBP - and a lifetime guarantee.

I love leather and if you read reviews where it is claimed this product is not leather (made me think twice about buying) - rest assured this is the real deal.

Not well padded, but that is clear from the description. Will keep my brand new MBP clean and unscratched for some time, I hope.
on 12 December 2017
Lovely looking cover - very smart and looks and feels superb. However I had to return it as for some reason it came without the magnetic clasp as advertised, so the flap stuck out from the case. Contacted the seller who requested a video to prove it- and Amazon doesn't allow videos to be sent via their system. Requested a different email and after 4 days heard nothing, so sent it back. Pity.
on 23 September 2017
The quality is good, especially for the price BUT the colour is just not as advertised. I have a colour-calibrated monitor, so the usual advertiser excuse of 'colours may vary' doesn't stick here. The colour as pictured is an attractive rustic-looking brown, and that's the reason I went for it. What arrived was more of an unappealing kind of tan.
on 15 March 2017
This is an excellent case for the price range. Its a generous fit, the magnet works.
Only issue is that in my opinion you should not attempt to charge the MacBook Pro 15' 2016 while it is stowed away as you will risk damaging the USB-C cable and/or the Connector as it will bend due the the laptop being tucked in.
It would work if you have the older machine with MagSafe.
Five Star given as I was not planning to re-charge the MacBook while in the case anyway to avoid the risk of overheating and lack ventilation, other than that it's perfect.
Also the service is excellent. Very impressive and professional service, There is a phone number and actually someone to talk to if you have a quetion.
on 22 January 2016
This case is really good, excellent protection from scratches and looks and feels amazing. Word of advice, when the case is brand new you may think it doesn't close properly but I promise the leather will stretch and then fit your MacBook perfectly.

You can also charge your MacBook when it is in the case, added bonus!
on 17 November 2017
I have had a Snugg case for my 2014 Macbook Pro for three years and protected my hardware really well.
There are some signs of wear and tear on the leather as expected but its the best cover / case I have owned.