on 17 April 2014
The delivery on these glasses was superb and the packaging fine, as to the glasses there are a couple of minor gripes one being that I wear prescription glasses so the screen's are very slightly out of focus the screens are also slightly grainy. the sound system is great as is the reader that's built in, using the micro card reader was fine and I loaded several films and watched them. In general for the cost they are a good buy
on 6 November 2014
Really quick delivery considering it came from overseas. Items appearance was exactly as described and pictured. Having only had 5 reviews at the time I was a bit cautious but decided to go for it. All I can say was I am glad I did. It is just what I wanted. It is easy to wear and operate and basic computer skills make adding films to a micro sd and using a simple process (so long as you have the digital files). The picture quality is not HD but is slightly better than a good VHS. They came charged with 2 out of 3 bars and this has allowed me to watch approx 3hrs of film before a recharge was required.
I was not expecting a super UHD cinema experience. I wanted something to be able to watch my films on the go which is just what these give me the option of doing.
If you are undecided if this is worth the money then wonder no further. Press the buy button and wait for delivery. A well worth 5 star review as it provided what I wanted and for a rasonable price. Well worth the extra over some of the other brands available.
on 1 August 2016
Doesn't play MP4 very upsetting
on 15 December 2014
Have spent hours and hours to get them to play any video file other than the demo. I've converted the files to avi and tried every resolution there is but it's just impossible. They supposedly come with a cable to connect to a smartphone but of course that doesn't work either because the cable isn't a mini usb or even an iPhone socket. I'm interested to hear exactly how the 5 star reviewers got them to play anything at all.
on 10 December 2013
I bought two of them as present for my sons and they seem like the present very much.
We are satisfied so far
on 30 July 2014
good on a plane not for fpv
on 8 December 2014
Rubbish
on 13 September 2015
I think this tech has some way to go. Some video files have to be converted first before they can be played, using seperate video converter software downloaded from the net, inconvenient. It should just play any video file without having to convert it. There's more tech in a mobile phone, they should just put that tech into these glasses.
on 3 April 2014
Until there is an economic Wifi based unit I don't advise following me in buying this. Having to physically dock yourself just doesn't work, nor does transferring everything to a microSD card - that's when you can get the glasses to recognize the card when you insert it.Save you money.