on 2 October 2016
I only recently started putting reviews on products, (been an Amazon customer since 2002), and I've realised that with things like CD compilations, if you don't already know what you're getting, it was a bit dumb to buy it in the first place.
With the 'Now' CDs this is especially true, so all my reviews for these will be 5*, because I know the songs before I purchase, love some of them, like others & can't stand some.
These are brilliant albums if you want to keep up to date with the latest pop tracks and are always easy to listen to, with the swear words cut on the more edgy ones so kids can listen as well.
So if you read the track listings and like them, then buy it, if you don't then don't. Simple.
|0Comment|Report abuse
I purchased this album for our music in the church (they had to have a CD, no Bluetooth or speakers to connect) the CD has alot of songs you would hear at a wedding. Would recommend and came quickly.
on 29 September 2016
Love most of side 1 but only couple of tracks of side 2. Glad it's still available as I lost original copy. Brilliant driving CD.
One person found this helpful
on 25 March 2017
Brilliant, highly recommend
One person found this helpful
on 28 January 2018
Excellent product arrived on Time
on 21 January 2017
Filling a gap in my collection from many years ago. As usual a few great songs with a bit of filler to pad it out.
on 1 June 2017
These now albums are fantastic. You get such a variety of songs on each one
on 15 April 2018
special
on 2 May 2017
What's not to love about a NOW album, always something there that anyone will like
on 27 April 2018