on 18 June 2017
I am definitely not disappoint. Would recommend this series to others. Look forward to reading the next book in the series.
on 4 March 2017
Another fantastic book in this awesome series - loved it
on 14 May 2016
This book has it all and more!!! I can't wait to see what more is to come! A MUST READ!!
on 29 December 2013
wow!! if your unsure if you should read these books then just read them you will not be disappointed!!!

All the characters are beautifully described and just a short sentence you know who's talking without it being stated, as the books go on you know just by there smell :)

Sang has a horrible upbringing and these nine guys all swoop in to save her. Each guy has something different and yet i still can't pick which one she should be with.

Kota- the well built geek who knows what needs to be done and makes sure it happens.
Nathan- very muscular, loves the outdoors and knows what sang wants before she even does.
Victor- extremely wealthy and a concert pianist and all round sweetheart
Luke- loves playing pranks and is the the one who looks most like a model.
North- the dark and brooding type one of the best built and defiantly scary but has a heart of gold
Silas- not very talkative and is the biggest of all the guys and would do anything for sang (but then again they all would)
Gabe- the most outgoing by far, always the one making her laugh and has the best fashion sense around.
Dr Green- very flirty and charming and is actually a real doctor.
Mr Blackbourne- has piercing eyes that can read what your thinking and has a very definite air of authority.

which one would you choose!!!!

honestly you will not be disappointed with these books!!!

They start off very YA but you understand why as it wouldn't make sense for Sangs character to be really outgoing but as the books go one you get closer and closer to more touching and holding and flirting i can't see any of the boys keeping their hands off her for much longer!!!! I of course have a favorite guy and that is Mr Blackbourne don't ask me why but it just is, i think its the confidence and authority he has but Sang is slowing breaking him down with just one look!! However even though hes my favorite i still couldn't pick just one of her to end up with forever when you read you'll understand. I love the way the books are heading from the special A report at the end of the 4th book, its nothing like i've read before and i don't want to spoil anything but i am definitely intrigued to watch it play out!!

cannot wait for the next book!!

Thank you C.L.Stone keep them coming.
on 7 July 2016
Sang is incredibly boring. I don't enjoy books when the lead character relies on other people even though she's loyal to the boys she doesn't stick up for herself which is frustrating and gets incredibly repetitive. I got up to the 'naked' chapter & had to stop reading which is rare because usually when I buy a book I read it no matter what. I hoped that series would pick up as it has a lot of promise but it just doesn't. Won't be buying another in the series.
on 22 September 2013
I have read the 1st and 2nd book so when it came to purchasing this book I was very excited. And now that that I have finished it can't wait for the next one!!! This is the best book so far. They keep getting better and better.
on 8 September 2013
This book series is amazing, it has everything you need. Mystery, family, friends, laughter, tears. Well done to c l stone on another amazing book to the series. Bring on book 4.
on 1 November 2013
Amazing! one of the greatest books I have ever read! I love all the boys and Sang. There is so much suspense in these books they practically have you begging for more. A good book for teens of all ages! I would definitely reccomend this book to everyone who is into teen romance. Once I read the first book I immediately downloaded the second and third.I read these in one day because I couldn't wait to read more. I couldn't believe that the fourth book wasn't coming out until October! I can't wait for the next book!
on 20 April 2014
Oh my. I didn't know what to expect when I first saw introductions on amazon for free.. I almost didn't click on it. I am so so happy I did. These books are amazing, although aimed at young adult genre I am nearly 21 so I guess these are my guilty pleasure. I am so happy this is going to be a long, long, long series I don't think I ever want it to end, I don't think I will ever get enough of the academy boys.
on 27 December 2013
I am writing this review having read all four books (this is book three). The story needs to be read in order but it is well worth the time as the series is developing into a deeper and deeper story.
I am now eagerly waiting for book 5.......which seems to be leading the characters down a very difficult path....I can't wait to see how they manage it, or not!