on 9 September 2013
A fine example of the genre although not too taxing. Hopefully the future levels will really make you think. But for the money it was an enjoyable hour spent.
on 6 October 2013
This app is very good
I enjoyed going in to king tutnkarmoo s toom I would say it is sometimes
Confusing but it's very good
on 3 October 2013
I bought this game after thoroughly enjoying Alice Trapped in Wonderland as this seemed very simple similar. I have to say I enjoyed this game, well designed, fun puzzles. I would recommend it. I gave it four out of five because it's a bit short!!!
on 10 January 2014
Impossible to review properly, because it will not run. Have downloaded it several times and installed it, but every time I try to run the program I get a message telling me its stopped.
on 10 January 2014
This is my first escape game and I'm finding it horribly compulsive. Unlike all of the repetitive find the object games, this actually requires you to use logic to unlock the doors as the levels get harder. A great app to play when you're having a quick break but watch the time or you'll find you're still playing it 30 minutes later!
on 10 January 2014
I downloaded this three times to my Nexus 7 but have had to uninstall each time as, instead of opening, I am getting an error message: "unfortunately You must escape has stopped working". I normally have no problem downloading and opening the FAOTD but it just is not playing ball today.
on 4 September 2013
Kept me quiet for half an hour, had to think a bit. Good game nice graphics and worth the money
on 10 January 2014
A series of rooms, the objective of each one being to find the key to unlock and progress to the next room. To do so you'll need to tap around to locate objects, find clues to solve mini puzzles, combine tools and generally use some lateral thinking. Starts off fairly easy and gets harder each time (there are walkthroughs online if you get stuck but, if you enjoy challenging your thinking skills, stick with it). Simple graphics and only around 20 levels but enjoyable: a screen at the end says more levels will be released in the future so worth hanging on to. If you like point and click games, hidden object games and puzzle apps you may like this, although not as immersive or involving as Room and others out there, but very good for the price. I got around an hour's play from this app.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 January 2014
Schoolboy error somewhere that this won't open on my Nexus 7. I just get an error saying the application has stopped and that's cost a couple of stars. Works ok on my Samsung S3 though and makes for a colourful and very playable room escaper.
on 8 January 2014
Love these puzzle solving game's. This is the second one I've played now, and although I really enjoy them, I feel they are getting a bit predictable after a while. Needs to be made harder and more involved. But keep up the good work.