on 14 October 2014
I love Friday Night Dinner with Simon Bird so I thought I would give the Inbetweeners a chance. It's definitely not the same type of comedy. It's focused on life with 4 boys in sixth form and their quest for girls. Toilet humour abounds so if you're easily offended by anatomical and sexual references, this won't be for you. All told though, it really is funny. The lads get into various hilarious situations that you can't help but laugh at. Their characters definitely compliment each other - the studious nerd and his easily swayed best friend, the sex obsessed perv and the simpleton. A really fun show with a great cast.
on 6 March 2018
good series loved every minute of it
not really for younger children obviously , also I wouldn't really watch this with parents around
on 7 November 2011
I purchased this DVD not knowing much about the inbetweeners. I was a little worried that it might be just all out gross comedy, but had heard a lot of people talk about it so thought I would give it a try.

Ok, it does contain some gross out comedy, I won't lie to you, but it is a very well written show. The characters are all very well acted and written for and you really feel for these four as they try to make their way into adulthood with mostly disasterous results.

I've now seen all three series of the show and would rate this one as the best. I wouldn't recommend watching it with your parents but even for someone of my age (40+) I found myself laughing a lot.
on 18 March 2018
Perfect show almost to true to life from when I was younger
on 16 November 2014
You don`t get many episodes in series 1, but they are however very entertaining and I watched them all in the one night one after the other. I couldn`t wait to see the next one. Teenage lads, who have no idea what they`re doing with girls, and acting the fool, getting into all kinds of dipstick situations. Perfect :) For us to watch lol.
on 20 July 2015
Very funny! Follows the lives four teenage boys, mainly from the point of view of Will Mackenzie who is under a lot of stress as he deals with his parents' divorce, being forced to change schools and attempting to make new friends. Many dramas unfold including skipping school, bullying and underage drinking. Outrageous in places but well worth it!
on 5 April 2017
love inbetweeners and if you haven't seen it you need to.
on 26 January 2018
Bargain!
on 26 November 2017
Sooooo funny. Love watching it.
on 4 September 2016