on 13 January 2016
The show get's five stars, really terrific. However yesterday we sat down to watch an episode with no problem (Amazon prime) today we sat down again and the whole series is now charged. We bought into Amazon because of the value and a certain amount of brand loyalty. If Amazon is using big name series as bait and then switching over at a later date to enhance their revenue stream they may find the customer base shrinking.
26 people found this helpful
on 18 December 2016
I love Criminal Minds. Wasn't much of a fan of Many when I initially watched it on tv years ago but I love his character now and the way he is played. He shows a vulnerability and realness that is usually lacking in many characters in American shows.

Not keen on Elle as she is just bland and 2 dimensional.

Reid was plain annoying to start off with but has grown on me as the season has progressed.

What can you say about Morgan but pwwooaarrr. He needs to up his game on the acting front though but it is hoped that this will improve over time.

Hotch is well Hotch. A miserable bugger but it is understandable why he is that way. I'd be miserable if I couldn't spend time with my family as well.

I can't take my eyes off JJ as she is so gorgeous and I'm female and straight, lol. Am hoping she ends up being more than the hotty in the show.

And my fave character has to be Garcia. She is just brilliant as she brings humour to an otherwise really morbid show.

There are alot of episodes so you really do get your money's worth. Some aren't as good as others but even the not so good ones shine brightly.
on 27 April 2018
Season one of Criminal Minds arrived promptly and was exactly as described. I'd recommend the seller and the product. My only hesitation is over the first disc, which comes with so many adverts for other boxed sets that I began to wonder if the programme I wanted was ever going to appear. Fortunately this problem does not extend to the other discs!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 15 August 2014
Have not finished watching this season yet as it only arrived a couple of days ago, but so far it is amazing and I have not been disappointed by any of the episodes yet. The DVD arrived on time and works perfectly. The layout of the episodes in the main menu is unfortunate as it is quite difficult to figure out which episode comes where in the series - I had to look up the episode list on the internet. But once you figure out which episode comes in which order, it becomes easy enough to figure out which episode is next.
on 30 December 2017
Seems a tiny bit expensive for how old this series is now, but it works fine.
One person found this helpful
on 22 March 2015
I think this is a fantastic series. A behavioural analysis unit who work on different crimes in each episode. Every episode has a different case but manages to succinctly and interestingly complete it in the 40 or so minutes it is on.
The team itself have their own individual lives and relationships which run subtlety throughout the series. A superb programme great to watch. This is my second time round!
on 23 August 2007
Being a huge fan of crime shows such as CSI and Without a Trace i'm always looking for new shows in the same vein and after recently finishing season 2 of dead like me I decided to give Criminal Minds a go partly so I could see more of the brilliant Mandy Patinkin. I certainly havent been disappointed. Where other shows sometimes rely too heavily on blood and gore for shock value, Criminal Minds is committed to showing the reasoning behind why individuals are compelled to commit such awful crimes in the first place. The fact that all of the episodes are based on real cases makes the show even more interesting to watch in a morbid kind of way. All in all, an exciting and brilliantly written series with a fantastic cast.
37 people found this helpful
on 28 January 2015
As a lover of CSI and similar, I bought this thinking I might be disappointed but not a bit of it! Instead of concentrating on the crime scene itself, it's exploring the person who caused the scene. There is a set 'formula', but some interesting storylines. By the end of the series the characters are beginning to come to life. I'm glad we are seeing more of Garcia - love her! Reid is warming up too. I could be buying the rest ...
on 27 January 2017
I've always been a great fan of the series so to start again in HD is great.

If you love thrillers and drama with psychological twists, it's for you.

I bought it on the amazon fire stick and the graphics are great.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 April 2018
Although I have given this DVD a one star comment, I must admit I did not view it as one of the discs is faulty.

I have only recently started to view it, and although I realize it is over the six-month limit I would be grateful if you could refund it (I am a regular customer).

Many thanks. ORDER N° 34379129067502