on 25 September 2017
Although I haven't used the wallet yet. It ticks all the boxes for me. There is enough room for two passports and boarding passes. Personally I wouldn't use it for credit cards in case they fall out when the holder is opened. But that is my personal view. The leather seems of good quality and it seems to be made of a high quality. Waiting to use it.
on 6 November 2014
The best one i have seen! Really well made, very sleek and classy! Nothing shoddy about this product! I would recommend to anyone!
on 7 December 2016
Great present for someone who likes travelling. Fits passport, tickets and other cards with a handy And easy to carry. I did buy for my daughter as a Christmas gift and I am sure she's going to be very happy. Thanks.
on 5 February 2017
Exactly as expected. The leather is incredibly soft and feels expensive in the hands. There are ample pockets for cards, passport, tickets etc, with a handy zip to keep it safe. The brown colour is slightly lighter than I would have hoped for, but it's certainly not a problem and that is just a personal preference. Overall, highly recommended.
on 7 January 2018
This item is fantastic quality and feels great. Just what the itinerant traveller needs.
on 13 September 2017
Husband disn't like it amd hasn't used it but I like it so might use it myself!
on 2 August 2017
Bought as a present for my mum as she is always losing her passport and tickets etc. She absolutely loves it!
on 9 November 2016
Good quality, and will be more than adequate to hold passport, insurance docs and e tickets.
on 24 January 2016
The leather is a little soft and it has "travel wallet" embossed on the side. Why would you label a wallet? "This is a review".
on 15 June 2017