on 9 May 2014
Very good system .I love it so much .the base is so kool .and it look so good in my living room.
on 5 May 2014
I very rarely return anything and spent almost 2 hour's (which I will never get back) fiddling with this thing to try and make it work. The unit was simple. It looked like a cheap radio had been stuck into a huge body to make it look impressive. Like a giant, with a small head. This thing was nothing like expected. Touch control? (my A**) excuse my French. Sound from this unit was tiny to say the least. I have better sound on my portable speakers, purchased at pound land. The speaker weighed more than 20kg easily, made of mdf. It comes in two pieces (base being separate) you need two people (for safety) to turn and hold the thing to screw 4 bolts into the base plate, which is barely 3/4 of an inch thick and will most likely break if you moved it once too many times. Remote control supplied did not work. The power lead felt cheap (I've never experienced that before) The unit when plugged in made a constant humming noise. The panel did not respond to touch, so I could not even pair a device to see if bluetooth worked or not. I did manage to get a signal on the radio eventually after pressing the so called "touch sensitive" buttons on the control panel for what seemed like an hour or so, only to find the humming turned into crackling when the volume on the thing went over 7db (It shows 30db at full volume) any higher than 7 and the sound became distorted. The finish, was chipped at the corners (covered by the base, but cracked none the less. Not what you expect from something that cost £100 and totally nothing like what one would expect when the description states a 1200W PMPO (120W RMS) system. It makes me cringe just thinking about it. I had almost forgotten that I had bought this, but I just got this email inviting me to review it!
on 10 February 2014
I might have been the unfortuante one to purchase a damaged and faulty product. After 5 minutes of using the speaker tower, the sound would cut out intermitently and it would do this throughtout every song.
The company I purchased it from took over a month to respond to my inital email request for a replacement, which made matters worse. I got fed up with waiting for them to respond to any of my emails so I asked for a full refund instead.
Like i said, I might have been unfortuante to purchase a faulty product, but I will not be purcashing anything else from that company again. Their response time was unacceptable.
33 Comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 November 2015
Bad sound quality.
Constantly dropping bluetooth connection (tested on several devices).
Sometimes unable to connect via bluetooth without turning speakers off and back on.
I tried to return it but they would refund less than 5 GBP for shipping.
on 6 August 2015
Good sound for the money can't complain although when I choose next day delivery it came a day late
on 10 November 2015
Started to crackle after about two months and now will not play anything apart from white noise.
on 2 July 2015
Worst thing I have ever got!, it came today and it won't even turn on !!!
on 23 November 2015
Would this work with htc one m7 with aux lead and bluetooth.?
on 3 July 2014
I’m no sound expert but i know quality when i hear it. This is not a quality speaker. It seems to strain if you push it to any great volumes, you can clearly hear the fuzzy distortion as it struggles to cope with deep bass sounds. It’s ok to sit in the corner of the room and have some radio or light music as background noise. But if you want to crank this baby up and have a party forget it, its useless.

I have a similar speaker at my office “Creative D200 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with High Quality AptX” which was cheaper and actually sounds loads better, i now which i had just brought another one of them.
on 17 April 2014
Purchased this, looked amazing, got it setup and connected within minutes. Great sound quality etc but only lasted 20 mins before something inside blew and it died.

Prompt refund in full plus the delivery cost to me

Had to pay to return it - cost me £13 to send back but only got £3.99 refund for return

Lovely product but shame it didn't last!!