Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 7 September 2015
I was looking to buy 'The Weeknd' new album (2015 release), but in my haste I purchased this one. On realising this I have now also purchased his latest album too: "Beauty behind the Madness". That fact aside. This album is absolute stunning. A very s*xy album. Not to be listened to in front of the children. This is one to keep all for yourself, mmm. Every track vocally and melodically entrancing! Immediately lost in this album...repeatedly! I say 'not kid friendly' as if you manage to listen to the lyrics beyond that voice, well.........
on 13 August 2014
The Weeknd never fails to blow my mind with his music. I'm loving his progression from House of Balloons etc. Even better is that this wonderful album is available on vinyl - WOW. The packaging is interesting, so detailed and a lot of thought has been put into it. I love Abel, and I love this vinyl: it's definitely worth the money.
on 13 November 2013
Definitely one of my favourite albums of 2013 - great vocals, well produced - sounds like an R&B album made in space.
on 1 October 2015