Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.30

on 27 August 2013
Fueled is the second book in the triolgy that all about Colton and Rylee. What can i say but an amazing storyline which got me reading till 6am... The characters are so real it got me shouting Nooooo to my kindle more than once. Well done K. Bromberg another fantastic book. Cannot wait till the 3rd book.
I'm glad I waited to read these because I was able to jump straight into Fueled with no break inbetween.

This second book is just as amazing at the first, if not more! Rylee and Colton are fast becoming on of my favourite book couples. I adore the raw chemistry oozing from these two (it should be bottled and sold) and the constant struggles they face, just like any other couple. I think that's what makes them one of my favourite couples, the fact that they are just like the rest of us trying to find themselves as individuals and as a couple and learning how to deal with the baggage they each bring to their relationship/arrangement. They are identifiable to readers and it makes it so much easier to connect with them both.

Like Driven, Fueled is a book that screams to be devoured, a story that makes you completely forget all you are doing and should be doing because you fully immerse yourself in this book and just let it take over your world. I found myself completely unable to put it down and took it everywhere until I finished it. I love the dynamic of the characters and the story they tell. There is so much involved in their story, so much to keep readers engaged and you quickly become a part of it too, you are constantly kept on your toes and are so eager to find out whats coming next.

K. Bromberg is a phenomenal writer and I can feel myself falling in love with the way she writes and the world she creates. She has an amazing ability and talent, her words are just pure perfection and the way she is able to make me (and I'm sure countless other readers) feel the emotions of the characters is amazing.

Can't wait to dive into Crashed!
on 8 February 2016
Absolutely loved second book in this amazing series.
Colton and Riley what a rollercoaster relationship they've got going on. I really wanted to slap their heads together sometimes.
Colton with all his problems, just can't express his feelings for Riley even to himself.
They literally scare him, and he dosent deal well with it. To be honest he acts like a complete Ass at times.
But Rileys a patient woman, dealing with traumatized kids she wants to help Colton. recognizing he's still dealing with a childhood trauma.
But will he let her help, or choose to push her away?
This book had my head spinning, it was so raw and emotional.
I love these two together, and I can't wait to read the next book. 😃
on 29 August 2013
I was really looking forward to this 2nd part in the Driven Trilogy. Reading it I wanted to slap Rylee with all her toing and froing and then as it was getting closer to the end the cliffhanger was becoming more obvious.
on 27 August 2013
Wow just wow,this book was truly an emotional roller coaster , how can you love and hate Colton and Rylee all at once I don't know but this book brings out so many differing emotions.
You can truly understand why Colton is the way he is as more of his life is divulged through his book but its a wonder Rylee didn't get whiplash! I know I did....2nd books often miss the mark but truly this is the best book I have ever read, but I now have a headache and feel completely emotional!
By the end...loved Colton...loved Rylee ...loved Haddie and Becks! But so hated Tawny..A complete bitch!
But what an ending...can't wait for the conclusion because if a book couple deserve a HEA believe me it's these two and if a book bitch deserves what I hope is coming to her it's bloody Tawny! Way to go Kristy you have driven me out of my ever lovin'' mind!
on 16 December 2014
This had a good mix of angsty, gut clenching moments, hot smut and sweet tender scenes. Basic plot is Colton' s continuing reluctance to commit and Rylee' s determination not to settle for anything less. Rylee doesn't just have to contend with Colton' s moodiness but also his harem of exes who appear with alarming regularity to throw a spanner in the works with their bitchy comments.

For the most part I was completely absorbed in this, there was only one point where we seemed to go into a repetitive smut scene cycle without anything much happening, but when things did start to happen, I couldn't put this down.

It ends on the mother of all cliffhangers. Not a fan of cliffies, but I was forewarned yet read it anyway so I only have myself to blame.

Good series, recommended.
on 28 August 2013
OMG! I have just finished Fueled -read in a day and I just could not put it down - the story holds you right to the end and you are left gasping for the next instalment, which is coming out when...please someone tell me aaghhh!!???? I seriously, seriously recommend reading Driven and Fueled!
on 28 August 2013
WOW, what else can I say about this book. These are a must read!

Both books so far have held my attention captive more than any other book ive read. These books let you see the dark past almost instantly so you get an inside to why each reaction occurs in both Rylee & Colton but only just enough to keep you wanting more to unravel. The story so far feels so real and nothing like the books ive read so far. You can really believe this is almost a true story.

Fueled definitely is a hard book to top but what a cliffhanger! Cannot wait until Crashed is released. Will be waiting with bated breath but hope its not too long or I might suffocate!!
on 22 September 2013
I struggled with Driven, I found it slow to start with, not a great deal happened, I didn't warm to Colton particularly and I gave it 3 stars. But the cliffhanger ending left me craving more and this book more than made up for all I felt was missing in the first. Fueled has absolutely every element to make it a great read and Colton finally chipped his way into my heart.

Whilst there was a little lull in the middle, it still flows well, is full of emotion and Colton and Rylee's relationship continued to give me whiplash. Their fights, passion, insecurities and jealousies made me smile, cringe and want to grab them and shake them, but as their personal secrets were revealed, I felt their pain and my heart went out to them both.

For me, Driven had similarities to the Crossfire series, Fueled edges towards FSOG, but who cares, they've proven they are winning formulas and this is a book well worth reading; having once again been left teetering on the precipice of desperation, I cannot wait for #3.
on 27 August 2013
I really enjoyed Driven but Fueled absolutely surpassed it. I was completely consumed by the continuation of Rylee and Colton's story. It was fast paced and intense and built brilliantly to a spectacular ending. I really hate cliff hangers but I loved this one - think I even shouted noooooo at one point. Read it, devour it and love it but not too fast; you'll miss it. I cannot wait for Crashed #3