on 28 January 2014
Fabulous deserve all the stars cant wait for more to come in.quality.lovely fit fantastic customer service.couldnt ask for more.WOW. s happy
on 11 August 2016
This is a beautiful dress that fits well.

However, the edges on the bust are RAW , this means that they are not stitched . I have several of these dresses and on some it doesn't show so badly but on this black dress unfortunately, I have to keep adjusting it to keep the raw edges hidden.

They should really be finished properly for the price. I cannot now wear it for a smart occasion unless I fancy stitching it myself...
on 11 July 2014
The size I received did not live up to the size guide measurements, which means that my bust and hips are too large for this dress :( I had really hoped that this design would fit me, but unfortunately too small..On a positive note, gorgeous fabric and really lovely floral design.
on 4 March 2014
This dress is so beautiful , perfect for my holiday, it's floored me how nice it is for the price,, I might just have to buy another ....
on 19 April 2015
As beautiful as this dress is, it is not at all how I imagined. I'm a size 18 but bought a 20/22 size because I am pregnant. And it did not fit at all. It's more like a size 12/14. Not pleased at all 😞
on 26 May 2014
FITS perfectly saving for summer ,love it, beautiful,good package arrived on date it said; sooo pleased with this dress ,easily the best item I've purchased from "Amazon"thank you !!
on 15 April 2015
Really impressed. The material is lovely, and is a great fit around the bust also. Lovely pattern and bright colours, also it's very well made.
It's not see through at all as some can be. I'm 5'5 and it's the Perfect length with flat sandals.
For the price it's a bargain for the summer months. I think I will be buying another in a different colour. I would definately recommend.
on 17 April 2014
Would only be improved with a bit more coverage in the boob department but hat is a common problem for me - long (to the floor) but then Im only 5'1".
on 25 July 2015
this is a beautiful dress and well made and on time etc,..... but i was looking forward to it being mostly green , as the picture...... it's really quite majority yellow and not as dark as the picture makes out...... unfortunately not my colour, so going to have to send back......have ordered one in another colour....... fingers crossed ....
on 24 November 2017
I loved the pattern but I was too short and it just couldn't be turned up without destroying the pattern.