on 5 November 2013
Bought from StyleYourMobile, and description stated that it came with a screen protector, however after receiving the product and then contacting the seller it seems as though it does NOT come with a free screen protector.
Here is what the description said:

With Free Screen Protector and Stylus
Protects Your Phone
Superior Premium Quality PU Leather
Precise cut out & Fitting
Prevent damages & scratches to your Phone
on 15 March 2017
The Y300 phone fits into the casing a bit loosely, so it has a tendency to pop out when pressing the volume button. The glue attaching the plastic phone holder to the wallet was weak or faulty so I had to use super glue to fix it. The stitching has quite a few loose threads hanging off that I had to trim and glue to stop them pulling loose. Also last but not least there was a few little nicks in the synthetic leather. In this case you get what you pay for. Cheap but not cheerful.
on 16 March 2014
My bags seem to be bottomless and my phone is always at the bottom so this case helps me identify it before it stops ringing!

I have dropped the phone a few times and the case has protected it.

I have noticed it has started to wear a little at the top flap through constant use so hope it lasts a while yet before the top flap splits.

I like it!
on 17 January 2014
I ordered the Huawei PU Leather Flip case for my phone unsure of what the quality would be like and whether it would be delivered within the timescale given. It arrived within a couple of days of order and I was absolutely delighted with the quality, colour and style. I was really excited when I saw it and would highly recommend this product.
on 30 September 2014
Delighted.
Held phone securely
Appears to be good quality. Time will tell,but not expecting any problems
Excellent product for the price.
Slight criticism, nowhere to put the stlus
on 30 May 2014
the photo of this item shows unfolded £10 pound note in note section,however you cannot put unfolded notes in this product at all due to this you could only really carry 3-4 notes at a time with it still able to close anymore and the magnet will not latch other wise its an ok product but wouldn't purchase again
on 16 October 2014
Brilliant, will def order another. Inside cover are two slits to put cc/debit cards, brill idea. clasp holds really well, stylus very good. All in all very pleased with this product.
on 17 June 2014
I purchased this item for my husbands phone he has a habit of dropping them. it is easy to open using a magnitic clip and gives all round protection. nice looking too.
on 24 September 2015
Good value for the money , would recommend, good service as always, did not give 5 stars because where you plug your charger in is a bit neat on size and you have to check the plug is all the way in and charging other than that very happy.
on 16 March 2014
perfect fit for this Huawei Ascend. Handy slots for cards if you wish to use them. I bought this for my wife who prefers a flip case and she loves it.