on 3 June 2016
I bought this product quite a few months ago and have only really started using it.
I found that only one of the USB slots actually work. The other two do not recognise any of my usb drives.
A waste of my £20 and I can't even return it now!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 February 2014
The USB3 hub ports worked "out of the box", but going on to install the bundled drivers to enable the Ethernet port as per documentation totally failed. (Similarly for latest drivers from Ethernet chip makers.) Despite multiple attempts with/without anti-virus & with/without device attached & with both bundled/latest drivers always the same result of a laptop sat there making USB "pinging" noises interminably with Ethernet device appearing/vanishing.
THEN realise all the reviews here that led to buying this are the USB3 hub ONLY version and NOT the +Ethernet port version :(
In process of returning to Amazon for hopefully a non hassle refund.
on 19 April 2014
Works exactly as advertised. Just think in advance if perhaps having usb extentions and an ethernet port seperately might be more useful for your personal needs!
on 16 June 2014
I'm using this a bit like a dock for my laptop, so I get gigabit Ethernet, a real keyboard and mouse and an open USB socket while I use my laptop at the desk.
on 15 October 2014