on 1 April 2014
If you're buying this toy simply because Maggie is your favourite, then DON'T! The likeness is terrible, it looks nothing like Maggie! I've got every figure from Series 3 onwards and I have to say this is McFarlane's worst effort!

If you're a collector like me, then you've obviously no choice but to buy Maggie, but expect to be disappointed when you see her up close!

As for durability, I don't particularly trust any of the Walking Dead figures to withstand anything, and Maggie is certainly no different!
on 15 June 2014
I usually give these TWD figures 5 stars however as everyone has said, the likeness tto Lauren Cohan is by far the worst...however I will say if you look at it from the side it does actually look like her...but in saying that this figure is still well detailed and you can tell its Maggie, and I really wanted to put her next to Glenn so I had to buy it, that and I want to get as much of the group as possible in case they die and I don't get to buy another figure of them!
on 2 June 2016
Hard figure to get now for around twenty pound. Luckily I managed to get this for a lot less than some are selling for now.
Not the best of the walking dead figures as from the front it doesn't look much like the actress.
But still a good figure and she manages to hold all her weapons.
on 6 April 2016
Despite the crappy likeness. This is a really good figure. Well articulated. Very detailed. Good accessories and a must have for any walking dead fan especially if u are a fan of the character.
on 15 September 2015
Ok figure although the likeness isn't great. Every figure I have ordered has arrived with bent card. A warning for fellow collectors
on 25 June 2014
Amazing figure with great possibility and accesories, and with the announcement of Hershel and Glenn, all we need now is a Beth! xD
on 19 April 2014
My son was very pleased with this item even though her leg broke and it was difficult for him to stand her up!
on 2 May 2015
loving these figures, well detailed, easy to articulate. A must for fans of the walking dead.
on 8 April 2015
Quick delivery - would use again :)
on 29 October 2015
Excellent detail to figure!